JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

lillysbeautyspotにより Oct 10, 2013 に掲載

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

得心應手!

4781319702225321212により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Great brush

MentaPiperitaにより Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

FINALLY!

5142452236420958458により Sep 01, 2012 に掲載

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1519237により Oct 02, 2012 に掲載

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

Clon de la ita de Nars

DrusiladaMakeupにより Oct 31, 2012 に掲載

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Elisabbにより Dec 13, 2012 に掲載

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

Ihatake Brush

5128627752211833101により Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

I love it for the contour ♥

perfecta para contorno, version economica de la brocha ita de nars

4823674950366562063により Jul 18, 2013 に掲載

perfecta para contorno, version economica de la brocha ita de nars

An alternative to nars Ita

5584129447943478304により Oct 17, 2012 に掲載

Really soft and cruelty free. Great brush for highlighting, blushing or contouring. Easy to work with it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13