JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

FibroBoost -- I'm blown away!

Reviewer2381106により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

Years ago I banged up my back and had just written off the pain as a life experience. I've lived with it for about 30 years -- it just never went away. A friend, who also had experienced back pain, turned me onto FibroBoost, which I reluctantly decided to try. It's been 3 years now, I take one capsule a day, and in that time I've rarely experienced any pain whatsoever. I'm more than blown away by the result, it gave me a big chunk of my life back. An absolutely amazing product. Nutrition, not drugs. Yeah!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Physician recommended it and it works

Reviewer2701848により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

Helps me sleep longer, and go back to sleep easier when I awaken during the night.

Allergy and Asthma Relief

Reviewer2303469により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

I'm still on my first bottle of FibroBoost and I'm already experiencing substantial reduction of asthma and allergy symptoms. I'm usually a skeptic, but this stuff really works! Oh yeah, chronic minor aches and pains gone too! Chuck S. Orlando,FL

Heel pain is lessening

Reviewer3106632により May 29, 2010 に掲載

I'm taking a few different supplements so I can't say it's for sure all Fibroboost, but seanol has incredible health benefits so I'm glad to be taking it. I have noticed that the pain in my left heel that hurts bad enough for me to limp at times is just faintly there now and I haven't been taking the Fibroboost all that long as yet. So it's promising! UPDATE: I ran out of the Fibroboost and haven't been taking it now for about 5 days and my heel and knee pain started to return. I now can attribute the benefits I was experiencing to the Fibroboost! (Everything else I'm still taking, so it's definitely the Fibroboost!!) I also noticed that it has improved my sleep. Lastly, I remember squatting down to do something and thought to myself that my knees felt like they did when I was 20 years old, instead of almost 50! They glided and felt well lubricated, it was definitely noticeable. Since my foot and my knees didn't hurt, walking and moving in general was a pleasure! This is something I don't want to be without and decided to order the 270 veggie caps bottle instead! I recommend it.

Best Med For My Blood Pressure

Reviewer2925093により Oct 18, 2009 に掲載

This is the best natural supplement I've found for blood pressure. It's a brown algae that grows in the sea. It has no side affects, and I now have the luxury of keeping my BP down without mainstream medicines. I just love it, and would consider using nothing else for my BP. Can't say enough about this product. So glad I found it. It's the best Seanol I've tried so far.

Inflamation fighter

Reviewer2281153により Jun 25, 2009 に掲載

Fine product. The condition of both my hair and skin have improved since taking FibroBoost.

Seanol is real good!

4954696307363208921により Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

I brought 12 bottles for my mom and my four sisters. After taking for two weeks, the first feedback I got from them is that they can all sleep better. They all have overall feeling good and no uncomfort side effect. They will continue to take Seanol and explore the benefit of it.

Controll your Blood Pressure

5735307082379389920により May 30, 2012 に掲載

This controls my Blood Pressure better than anything I have ever taken. It also I'm told, helps your blood sugar, but I take it for BP, and it works great!

FIBROBOOST REVIEW

Reviewer2283077により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA & HAVE BEEN USING RX PILLS THAT HAVE NOT HELPED ME. I HAVE TRIED SAVELLA & PRISTIQ & I NEITHER PRESCRIPTION HELPED ME. SAVELLA ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL MUCH WORSE AFTER USING IT FOR APPROX 3 MONTHS. I WAS ON PRISTIQ FOR APPROX 6 MONTHS. I HAVE BEEN USING FIBRO-RESPONSE FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW, 3 X A DAY ALONG WITH 3 FIBROBOOST PILLS & I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!! I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND MY PAIN LEVEL IS DOWN.

Doctor's Best Fibroboost 400mg, 90 Veggie caps

Reviewer2869342により Nov 09, 2008 に掲載

I am happy to report that Fibroboost does work and has helped quite a bit in allaying arthritis pain plus aiding sleep and a few other physiologcal processes. Very positive and will continue its use.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32