JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Seanol is real good!

4954696307363208921により Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

I brought 12 bottles for my mom and my four sisters. After taking for two weeks, the first feedback I got from them is that they can all sleep better. They all have overall feeling good and no uncomfort side effect. They will continue to take Seanol and explore the benefit of it.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer2001707により Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for lowering blood pressure

Darlynnにより Dec 13, 2013 に掲載

This product seems to be the best value amongst the others available. This type of brown seaweed is recommended for lowering blood pressure. We're still trying it over this month to measure exactly what the difference is after a month.

Very nice!

Harpocratesにより Sep 23, 2013 に掲載

Seems to be helping a lot!

Controll your Blood Pressure

5735307082379389920により May 30, 2012 に掲載

This controls my Blood Pressure better than anything I have ever taken. It also I'm told, helps your blood sugar, but I take it for BP, and it works great!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

RoniDouglasにより Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

Have been taking these for a while now and the stiffness in my knees is improving. Not completely better but I can bend down and do squats at the gym - haven't been able to do those for quite a while

Overrated

Reviewer1493151により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

After 17 days of use, Fibroboost has done nothing to relieve arthritis pain and I cannot notice any increase in my wellbeing. It is an excellent laxative!

Excellent

Reviewer1411611により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

Excellent

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

better than any pain medicine and good anti-oxi too!

Reviewer1763978により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

really helps all my aches n pains!

Took a chance and WoW glad I did

Reviewer1306818により Jul 04, 2011 に掲載

I had never heard of this prior to purchasing but now I will NOT be without it. It has helped immensely along with my Chinese Skullcap to reduce my pain levels. I also feel MUCH better overall.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています