JA

その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 32

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

FibroBoost -- I'm blown away!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2381106により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

Years ago I banged up my back and had just written off the pain as a life experience. I've lived with it for about 30 years -- it just never went away. A friend, who also had experienced back pain, turned me onto FibroBoost, which I reluctantly decided to try. It's been 3 years now, I take one capsule a day, and in that time I've rarely experienced any pain whatsoever. I'm more than blown away by the result, it gave me a big chunk of my life back. An absolutely amazing product. Nutrition, not drugs. Yeah!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Physician recommended it and it works

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2701848により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

Helps me sleep longer, and go back to sleep easier when I awaken during the night.

Heel pain is lessening

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3106632により May 29, 2010 に掲載

I'm taking a few different supplements so I can't say it's for sure all Fibroboost, but seanol has incredible health benefits so I'm glad to be taking it. I have noticed that the pain in my left heel that hurts bad enough for me to limp at times is just faintly there now and I haven't been taking the Fibroboost all that long as yet. So it's promising! UPDATE: I ran out of the Fibroboost and haven't been taking it now for about 5 days and my heel and knee pain started to return. I now can attribute the benefits I was experiencing to the Fibroboost! (Everything else I'm still taking, so it's definitely the Fibroboost!!) I also noticed that it has improved my sleep. Lastly, I remember squatting down to do something and thought to myself that my knees felt like they did when I was 20 years old, instead of almost 50! They glided and felt well lubricated, it was definitely noticeable. Since my foot and my knees didn't hurt, walking and moving in general was a pleasure! This is something I don't want to be without and decided to order the 270 veggie caps bottle instead! I recommend it.

Best Med For My Blood Pressure

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2925093により Oct 18, 2009 に掲載

This is the best natural supplement I've found for blood pressure. It's a brown algae that grows in the sea. It has no side affects, and I now have the luxury of keeping my BP down without mainstream medicines. I just love it, and would consider using nothing else for my BP. Can't say enough about this product. So glad I found it. It's the best Seanol I've tried so far.

Allergy and Asthma Relief

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2303469により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

I'm still on my first bottle of FibroBoost and I'm already experiencing substantial reduction of asthma and allergy symptoms. I'm usually a skeptic, but this stuff really works! Oh yeah, chronic minor aches and pains gone too! Chuck S. Orlando,FL

商品 1 - 5 の合計 32