JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Reviewer3359769により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Umbridgeにより Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

trusted and fresh

Reviewer2984877により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

GLuten free flour

Reviewer2166946により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

This is a very tasty flour at an excellent price - we pay almost 3 times this price in Australia. I always mix it with other flours at a rough 20%.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent quality!

Reviewer2087358により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

I really like this flour for breading and in gluten free baking mixes. Excellent quality!

yummy

Reviewer3234154により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

this is a must for any gluten free pantry. sweet flour with body and substance. this is a heavy flour and best used with other lighter flours, but makes all the difference in taste and texture.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great flour for gluten free baking!

Reviewer3020614により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

I use sorghum flour as part of an all-purpose flour mix I make to prepare gluten free baked goods. Mixing the flours with sorghum far exceeds using plain rice flours! iHerb delivered it fast and securely!!

great

Reviewer2574786により Aug 14, 2011 に掲載

I use for gluten free cooking.

good price

Reviewer2934662により Jul 21, 2011 に掲載

good quality and i love that i can get it delivered instead of trying to find it in stores

Bob Mills sorghum flour