JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fantastic for Socca!

Reviewer2356813により 3 25, 2008 に掲載

Went on a trip to Nice recently and discovered Socca, an amazing pancake-type food made basically only using water, oil, salt, and garbanzo bean flour. It's amazing! This flour is great, and iHerb was fast and reliable.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A staple in my gluten free baking cupboard

Reviewer1158907により 2 19, 2008 に掲載

I use this flour all the time for baking. The price is fair, and I don't have to go shopping...

Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour, gluten free

brennanchiroにより 11 19, 2008 に掲載

Nice flour, I substitute some in most of my baking, for less wheat.

Gluten free good food

MikeMemberにより 1 29, 2009 に掲載

Being gluten intolerant I'm always looking for something new. I use this flour (mixed with corn & rice flours) in baked goods & waffles.

Versatile and good!

Reviewer2618397により 4 20, 2009 に掲載

Although we are still experimenting with the Garbanzo Bean Flour, we really like what we have made so far. This product is very versatile and a new way to have beans in our diet.

Easy 'peas

Reviewer2716944により 4 17, 2011 に掲載

Forget soaking and cooking chickpeas--you can have smooth hummus in a flash with this powder! I've also used it in vegetarian sausages. Yum.

ok

Reviewer2646612により 7 11, 2013 に掲載

Fine :)

great

Reviewer2671500により 9 10, 2012 に掲載

I use this almost every day, in pancakes (crepes), bread, cakes, in all my gluten free and egg-free baking. It's a great substitute for eggs in baking.

Delicious!

Reviewer2074869により 11 24, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to make Hummus, and can tell that I love it. I will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour is a Great Gluten Free Flour for Baking!

BeckySueにより 3 13, 2015 に掲載

Since I am on a gluten free diet I use this flour as one of the main ingredients in my homemade muffins. It has a good taste and it is nice to have some extra protein in my muffins.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46