JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Brand

khesselにより Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Reviewer1007110により Mar 11, 2010 に掲載

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Love this!!

Reviewer2408619により Dec 04, 2010 に掲載

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Fab!

Reviewer3237759により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.

nice

5632626453081906708により Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

Best I've ever used

5086084480570769239により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

Too bad I have to import this. This is the best Almond Flour I've used, finely grained. I can't use it as much as I would like.

amazing

4732266215972395202により May 14, 2015 に掲載

Amazing , great for baking , very soft. iherb has the best price for it . will keep buying !

good quality almond flour

Reviewer3290903により Dec 28, 2011 に掲載

This is the brand I always purchase and use frequently in baking/cooking. The consistency is good and uniform, it bakes up nicely and has a nice, mild flavor.

Another fantastic product from Bob's Red Mill

Reviewer2084487により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

Just pure almond meal, great price great texture and taste. Will buy again I use almond meal alot as both my husband are gluten and wheat intolerant. Melbourne Australia

great product!

Reviewer1488491により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

Made crackers with it so far and the were delicious!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 61