JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Amazing taste!

5038950686697550366により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

I really like this whey protein. I put one scoop, 8oz of milk, a banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter in my shake, and it tastes amazing!

4821006668065651924により Feb 10, 2016 に掲載

Only for those who love the quality of a product. You'll see the results after a month and a half, maybe two. After a month you can combine this with amino acids 1000, but not in the same day. So that's enough if you want to look better than before. But, be careful with what you eat. The less ingredients, the better ;) Thank you, iHerb! :)

DO NOT LIKE AT ALL

Reviewer2078185により Feb 03, 2016 に掲載

I purchased this product based on all the reviews. I'm very, very disappointed in it! It makes my stomach hurt a lot every time I drink it. I don't know what is causing that, but I wish I had tried a sample of it first. It tears my insides up. I am very used to protein powders and have NEVER had a reaction like this. It tastes fine although way too sweet for my taste. I'd rather eat ice cream if I am going to go that sweet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

4683434017212234581により Jun 10, 2015 に掲載

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

Will buy again

Reviewer2013239により May 29, 2015 に掲載

Smooth & creamy. Great vanilla taste. No chalkiness. I will buy this again.

The best ever!

Reviewer1052477により Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

My teenage daughter started to use it as a meal replacement during her year long candida outbreak and it helped her to have normal nutritional intake without craving sweet taste. Also when mixed with fruit smoothy in the morning it's a delicious breakfast or I used after a workout as a porting shake.

Great product, good price

Naupliaにより Oct 11, 2014 に掲載

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

FINALLY!!!!!!

rossanavにより May 01, 2014 に掲載

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

very well

5071022923400892982により Dec 21, 2013 に掲載

Good taste and dissolves very well.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural French Vanilla