JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Best Whey Product

Reviewer2423578により Jul 21, 2009 に掲載

Bluebonnet whey is by far the best whey product that I have used. The taste of the French Vanilla is very nice, and it allows me to add any kind of fruit for a wonderful and more important, high protein drink.

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Reviewer2254592により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

FINALLY!!!!!!

rossanavにより May 01, 2014 に掲載

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

Great product, good price

Naupliaにより Oct 11, 2014 に掲載

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

4683434017212234581により Jun 10, 2015 に掲載

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

Awesome Whey Protein

Reviewer3193050により Jun 03, 2010 に掲載

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

The best ever!

Reviewer1052477により Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

My teenage daughter started to use it as a meal replacement during her year long candida outbreak and it helped her to have normal nutritional intake without craving sweet taste. Also when mixed with fruit smoothy in the morning it's a delicious breakfast or I used after a workout as a porting shake.

Best in class

Reviewer1565138により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

I've compared various protein powders, and this is clearly a winner! Responsibly sourced, has an excellent taste!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste, excellent solubility!

brunoblにより Mar 11, 2013 に掲載

The price is a little higher than others, but the difference in solubility and taste is notable

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural French Vanilla