JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 11 - 15 の合計 85

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Dog Gone Pain is the best.

Reviewer1288684により Oct 04, 2008 に掲載

I love this product. It has made a difference in my 10 year old arthritic and double knee surgery dog. He actual trots and lopes when kept on DGP. It has kept him off of NSAIDs, which is a blessing

Actually works!

Reviewer2725449により Oct 09, 2008 に掲載

I bought DGP for my retired Seeing Eye dog, Orvis, at my vet's recommendation. Orvi-pup, a 13 year old black Lab, had gotten stiff in the hind quarters and was on deramaxx as needed. After the first few days, I noticed he seemed happier. After a week and a half, he was significantly improved: bouncing around the house, running after my current Seeing Eye dog, jumping up onto my lap, and generally just his old happy self! He receives 1 of the small chewable pills twice a day. When I say, lets get your pill" Orvis runs into the kitchen & stands not-so-patiently (a Lab thing) for it. I highly recommend DGP. After a half month, my boy is back! I frmly believe in quality of life & Orvi-pup definately has it!

seems to help

LotusJ57により Oct 19, 2008 に掲載

This product seems to help my mini schnauzer who has been limping. I like that it is all natural and will not harm my older dogs liver or kidneys.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

My dog will eat these, that's a good start

Reviewer2489065により Oct 24, 2008 に掲載

Too soon to tell if DGP has had any effect, but my dog doesn't reject the tabs when I put them in her food. As always, iHerb.com provides good products, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Works for my dog

Reviewer1023278により Dec 25, 2007 に掲載

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 85