JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Must be working

Reviewer1959648により Aug 25, 2009 に掲載

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

Doggie pain pills

Reviewer1947718により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I tried out these herbal pills on my 13 year old Samoyed. She's in excellent shape for her age but obviously bothered by aches and pains (like her owner!). Dog-Gone Pain worked wonders for her and put the spring back in her step. I highly recommend it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wish I had found it sooner.

Reviewer2861086により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

I have a Golden Retriever with joint problems. I had been spending big bucks on products from the Vet, without much relief. Since switching to DGP, my Golden has been much more active and has not been limping or licking at his sore joints at the end of the day. He is 5yrs. old, but runs and plays like he is a puppy. I will definitely continue giving him this product.

Good product maybe, but

Reviewer2944994により Jul 07, 2009 に掲載

My veterinarian recommended this since he used it for his dog. Our Golden Retriever's tummy didn't do well taking this. I'm not sure why. I plan to do a little online research to see if I can find any info about possible problems with digestion. I plan to send back 4 unopened bottles out of the five that we purchased.

Old Lab playing like himself

Reviewer1518017により Jul 04, 2009 に掲載

Since I started giving the Dog-Gone Pain tablets to my choclate lab, his energy level has greatly increased due to the fact the pills are helping to stop the pain in hip area. He is almost ten years old, and is running around like he was five again. This is by far the best product I have encountered for his pain relief. Try it, you will be sold!!!

RENEWED ENERGY

Reviewer1940625により Jun 27, 2009 に掲載

GREAT PRODUCT REALLY HELPED MY BEST FRIEND SABA WHO WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH HIS OLD JOINTS. HE IS MOVING MUCH BETTER NOW AND I THINK HE'S SMILING MORE.

Great Pain Reliever

Reviewer1268049により Jun 11, 2009 に掲載

Our chocolate lab has a birth defect in both front legs, missing cartilidge. This keeps the pain and stiffness at bay so she can move around more freely.

Dog-Gone Pain

Reviewer2432076により Jun 08, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for several months now and the difference in the mobility of my old dog is very noticeable. It has given him a new lease of life!

Helped my 10-yr. old doggie

Reviewer2890237により Jun 06, 2009 に掲載

This is a good product. I give it to my 10-yr. old German Shepherd along with glucosamine and chondroitin. Together, they make a huge difference -- he feels great :)

good product

Reviewer2782196により May 27, 2009 に掲載

Gave this to my 14 year old dog along with arthropet & it did the job .

商品 21 - 30 の合計 85