JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Izzy's Miracle!

Reviewer1475976により Nov 20, 2007 に掲載

A year ago, our Izzy was in so much pain, she could hardly get up. We were close to having her put down, to save her from a life of pain. Then we found DGP. After just a week on DGP, we noticed a difference. Now she takes 2 tablets a day and she RUNS up the driveway and chases squirrels again! Izzy's nine years old now and plays like a puppy again.

DgP

Reviewer1458859により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

Very satisfied, thank you for selling this product!

Dog-Gone Pain

Reviewer3100505により Apr 30, 2008 に掲載

In conjunction with medications from the vet, this product really seems helpful to my 14-year-old dog. He takes it every day!

Best Non-Scrip Pain Med for Dogs

Reviewer1055441により May 01, 2008 に掲載

I have had 3 of my 4 Westies on this product for almost a year now. One could hardly move around and now bounces up stairs and races around the room. Both of the others are moving much faster than they used to and have better mobility. We love this product!

American Bioscience, Dog-Gone Pain, 60 Chewable Tablets (ABS-00260

Reviewer1531366により May 05, 2008 に掲載

Seems to work for our 8 yr. old Anatolian Shepherd.

Dog Gone Pain

Reviewer3355770により May 07, 2008 に掲載

Hello, I use this for Camden, my Maine Coon cat. He has Arthritis along his spine (spondylosis) and using DGP keeps him up and able to play and move around like he likes to do. He can even do some short bursts of running. The vet said they could only give him pain management drugs--no no no! DGP gives Camden a good quality of life and is not a drug that could damage his liver or kidneys--yea!

dog-gone pain

Reviewer2386061により May 19, 2008 に掲載

The pills are easy to quarter & hide in dog food. It says they are chewable, but my dog disagrees.

My Golden's Happier

Reviewer1022335により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

I started my 13 year old Golden Retriever on this product after he began exhibiting signs of hip dysplasia and arthritis last year (2008). Within 2 weeks of using the product, my Golden was able to rise from his bed in the morning a lot quicker and he seemed to be in less pain. The one time I ran out of DGP and procrastinated in restocking, my Golden exhibited the same problems he had previously within about 1 week of him not taking it. I will keep him on DGP for the rest of his life.

Excellentt product

Reviewer1106421により Jul 10, 2010 に掲載

It has given a better qualtiy of health & life for the family dog.

Helps 12 year old Collie/German Shepard Mix

Reviewer1151412により Dec 23, 2008 に掲載

He was on Deramaxx for a long time and I just didn't like what it could be doing to him in the long run, plus the price was outrageous. I have tired everything to find something else that helps him without hurting his overall health. This seems to be doing the trick. It is expensive since he needs to take 3 pills a day, but it's still less than what I was paying for Deramaxx.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 85