JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dog Gone Pain is the best.

Reviewer1288684により Oct 04, 2008 に掲載

I love this product. It has made a difference in my 10 year old arthritic and double knee surgery dog. He actual trots and lopes when kept on DGP. It has kept him off of NSAIDs, which is a blessing

Actually works!

Reviewer2725449により Oct 09, 2008 に掲載

I bought DGP for my retired Seeing Eye dog, Orvis, at my vet's recommendation. Orvi-pup, a 13 year old black Lab, had gotten stiff in the hind quarters and was on deramaxx as needed. After the first few days, I noticed he seemed happier. After a week and a half, he was significantly improved: bouncing around the house, running after my current Seeing Eye dog, jumping up onto my lap, and generally just his old happy self! He receives 1 of the small chewable pills twice a day. When I say, lets get your pill" Orvis runs into the kitchen & stands not-so-patiently (a Lab thing) for it. I highly recommend DGP. After a half month, my boy is back! I frmly believe in quality of life & Orvi-pup definately has it!

seems to help

LotusJ57により Oct 19, 2008 に掲載

This product seems to help my mini schnauzer who has been limping. I like that it is all natural and will not harm my older dogs liver or kidneys.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My dog will eat these, that's a good start

Reviewer2489065により Oct 24, 2008 に掲載

Too soon to tell if DGP has had any effect, but my dog doesn't reject the tabs when I put them in her food. As always, iHerb.com provides good products, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Works for my dog

Reviewer1023278により Dec 25, 2007 に掲載

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.

DGP is terrific

Reviewer1907240により Feb 03, 2008 に掲載

My veterinarian first prescribed DGP for my dog, who has an arthritic hip. When his hip is bothering him, he gets quite cranky but after 10 days or so on DGP he's his happy old self. Since there are no harmful effects, I've decided it's worth keeping him on it all the time!

My dog loves this stuff

Reviewer1672283により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

My dog, Foster, is 10.5 years old. I started him on DGP about a year ago and it makes a big difference. He has arthritis in one knee and has gotten a little bit slower. When I had to stop DGP because he was having digestion issues, I could reallly see a big difference in his energy level and the amount that he would move around. I think that because of DGP my Foster is able to go for the long walks in the forest preserve and romp around like a puppy when the mood strikes him.

American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs and Cats,

Reviewer3050853により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

This is a wonderful product! It has helped my dog tremendously with arthritic pain and immobility! When I give my dog these tables she is so much better. Thank you so much!

Best pain relief

Reviewer1542136により Dec 01, 2006 に掲載

This product is the best pain relief I have found,I raise boxers and they bounce back from injury with DGP,it keeps them happy and mobile!

Good for Cats Too!

Reviewer2843008により Oct 04, 2007 に掲載

This product is also excellent for cats. I have an aging cat that is crippled with arthritis. She could not walk, sit or stand and was in pain. My Vet could only offer steroid injections to give her relief. This product gave her relief within days! She now can stand, sit, walk and even jump onto the sofa. She is still stiff with arthritis, but this product has given her quality life without pain.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 88