JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Drink it every morning

Reviewer1331672により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

life saving product seriously.

Reviewer1988592により Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Better Than Gattorade

Reviewer2240367により Oct 27, 2009 に掲載

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for hot active days.

Reviewer2992101により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

I have stopped getting cramps and have more energy on the days of golf and biking in Aug. in Florida

Alacer ElectroMix

Reviewer2253135により Dec 26, 2009 に掲載

ELECTRO MIX IS A VERY REFRESHING DRINK EVERYBODY SHOULD DRINK IT,AND IT IS HEALTHY TOO !!!

Alcer, ElectroMix

Reviewer2342276により Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

Very fast service!!! Great!

Electromix

Reviewer2620920により Jan 29, 2010 に掲載

I use Electromix almost daily and have found it stops my Restless Leg Syndrom, for which I am very grateful. I give it 5 stars.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product; easy to carry

Reviewer1828328により Jul 02, 2010 に掲載

Love this replenishment drink. Not very sweet, but good with stevia. Love that "a case" of ElectroMix doesn't take up any room at all in the pantry! Makes it easy to keep lots on hand!!

when you are hot

Reviewer1142622により Aug 01, 2010 に掲載

excellent thirst quencher after a work out. sugary drinks don't work. It does taste like Alka-seltzer but adding a little lemon makes it even better. Excellent!! Give it a try.

Good product

Reviewer1489795により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I think my daughter uses this to ncrease energy and stabilize blood sugar.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 43