JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent Product

Reviewer2429895により Apr 26, 2016 に掲載

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Yum

4901013426153747228により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

Tastes good, not too sweet and perfect for Keto/low carb diets to keep up hydrated. Love it!

Perfect for keto gains

5662465327698560637により Mar 19, 2015 に掲載

It's got a pleasant taste, good amount of minerals and best of all, no sugar. I just bought 2 more boxes because I have it almost every day.

Muye efectivos

XusoIherbにより May 04, 2014 に掲載

De los mejores electrolitos en iherb. Su sabor es bastante neutro pero las cantidades asi como el precio lo hacen imbatible en iherb. realmente efectivos.Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

Love it

Reviewer1014095により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5273463189186932089により Dec 12, 2013 に掲載

I take it after cardio workout, it helps balance electrolytes lost.

Muy cómodo

5285688746142421464により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

Genial para esos días de meter horas de cardio y sudar demasiado. Un único pero es que es insaboro.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

healthier, more convenient version of Gatorade

Reviewer3303538により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

This is like having a sports electrolyte drink (just add water) anywhere you go. It tastes good and we've found it extremely useful for travelling, especially air travel that can dry out and deplete the body. The trick is to remember to add it to water and DRINK UP.

great sports drink

4987144695029817613により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

Makes a litre per satchel. Taste is a bit weird but you get used to it and even my 13 year old will drink it. Much better value and lower calories than gatorade etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent for working in hot conditions

Cyberooにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

We live in tropical Far North Queensland (Australia) and endure very hot summers. My husband works outdoors in a shipyard and sweats buckets every day. This electrolyte mix is excellent as it doesn't have any added sugar. The flavour is very good, not too strong. He's very happy with this.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 43