JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

ATTITUDE, Little Ones, Body Lotion, Almond Milk, 10 fl oz (300 ml)

¥1,442

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

선물하려고 샀다가

cocominにより Oct 15, 2012 に掲載

선물하려고 샀다가 향이 궁금해서 열어보고 내가 쓰기로 함.유분이 줄줄 흐르는것도 아니고 건조한것만 커버해 줄정도의 유분기.향도 역겹지 않은 바닐라.평소에 사용하기 좋음.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Very lotion free of carcinogens

Reviewer2176462により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

When I first read about carcinogens in body care products I started to educate myself more about the subject. So when I found babies are up to 65 times more vulnerable to carcinogens I pledge not to use regular products on my kids This lotion is so nice, it penetrates the skin very well and quickly. The smell is delicious. I use it too Attitude brand really is a great find, I cant' wait to try their other products

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great lotion very safe for babies

5256190109967910842により Jun 15, 2015 に掲載

I really like this lotion for my twins, the lotion penetrates very well and leaves a great "cupcake" smell. So many other "natural" brands still have nasty ingredients in them, I was scared when I read how much the skin absorb everything we put on it, so for my babies, I only want the safest possible! This one is a winner all the way!

good!!

5259878898252247459により Apr 21, 2015 に掲載

good!!

It does the job.

5471593555204295832により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

We bought this because it has cancer-free ingredients. It's a typical baby moisturizer. The pump design is useful. The vanilla almond scent is mild unlike the very fragrant Johnson & Johnson baby lotions. It's not greasy or too watery. It does exactly what it should do like a normal baby lotion (ie. not enriched moisturizer, etc.) . However, it does seem to irritate existing rashes from eczema or heat, etc.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7