JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

red rice yeast

Reviewer2248710により Aug 28, 2008 に掲載

I picked this brand because consumerlab.com found it to be one that wasn't contaminated with citramin, a naturally occurring toxin (and bad for you!) that was in some other brands. And I can personally testify to red rice yeast lowering my genetically high cholesterol when even a really great diet couldn't. This brand also (according to consumer lab) had a consistent level of statins -- twice as much as my other (contaminated brand) had. The product came promptly. Thanks! Laura

Ten to fifteen points

Reviewer2902067により Jul 01, 2010 に掲載

This product lowered my cholesterol 10-15 points

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Efficacy of RYR in controlling cholesterol

Reviewer1239885により Dec 12, 2009 に掲載

I was amazed by the DRAMATIC decline in my cholesterol over a 6 week period - 310 to 249. Moreover the decline was largely in the LDL component Thanks to my primary care physician who is open to non RX approaches.

It Works!

Reviewer2307474により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

This is a low level statin (much lower than the prescription drugs) which works. My wife had high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. After taking this supplement for 3 months she had her blood retested. The following are the results: Before - Chol = 270, Trig = 329, HDL = 54, LDL = 150 After - Chol = 159, Trig = 158, HDL = 46, LDL = 82 With her high levels, this pill and some diet changes is almost a requirement for life.

21st Century Red Yeast Rice Extract

Reviewer1910315により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

My doctor recommended the use of Red Yeast Rice to lower my Cholesterol. 21st Century was the first brand that I used. The next time I had my cholesterol checked, my level was in the healthy range. I've tried other brands, but every time I do, I have unstisfactory results. I am sticking to 21st Century.

I love this product

Reviewer3103060により Apr 23, 2009 に掲載

Not only does it not contain animal products but it really works.

It's Going Down!

Reviewer1583794により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

Red Yeast Rice helped me lower my cholestrol significantly. 21 century brand is the lowest price on iherb.com.

21st Century Health Care, Red Yeast Rice Extract

Reviewer2306876により Jul 13, 2009 に掲載

Great product. It will lower cholesterol and seems to be of good quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good supplement, good price, good service

Reviewer1959651により Sep 08, 2010 に掲載

A few years ago our physician recommended red yeast rice supplements to lower my wife's cholesterol. We found it to be a very expensive product at our local stores and there were many brands. The nutrition center assistant suggested 21st Century, because the dosage needed required only 2 pills a day while with other brands it was 4 to 6. The supplement worked as the doctor had hoped and her levels were in the desired zone on the next 3 month checkup. A Google search took us to many suppliers, prices and brands. We tried others suppliers and was satisfied with the cost but not the shipping. It was slow. We tried iHerb. Their price was better than most, the product quantity qualified for free shipping and was in our mailbox 3 days after ordering. We have ordered from iHerb a few times now. The quick service we have gotten is nice.

A strong product

Reviewer1484591により Sep 09, 2010 に掲載

I read other reviews on this red yeast rice and it seems to be a great product. It must be very potent because I can't take it - I get the same side effects from this one that I get from prescription statins. Maybe I'll try half doses.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17