JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Reviewer2991753により Jun 04, 2009 に掲載

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

Herbal Slimming Tea

Reviewer2078645により Oct 18, 2008 に掲載

I love this stuff, it is about the only thing that helps me to loose the weight. Just make sure you are close to a bathroom after you eat.

Great Product

Reviewer1796097により Aug 19, 2009 に掲載

I have used this product for years. Love it, it works great. This product is a great asset to anyone dieting.

i always buy

LauraLeonardにより Jun 21, 2009 に掲載

This is a great daily detox tea.

A great product!

Reviewer2783994により Jan 01, 2011 に掲載

This tea definitely works. In my first week of drinking it every night before bedtime I lost eight pounds. I no longer feel bloated, and I am now completely "regular". I wholeheartedly recommend this tea.

herbal slimming tee

Reviewer2919313により Feb 08, 2009 に掲載

that is the best west lost product i have had so far it is all natural and everyone i tell about it is impressed and i am very much impressed with it

Awesome Tea

Reviewer1074041により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

I enjoy the 21st Century Herbal Slimming Tea. The cranraspberry flavor is great and it also caffeine free.

next to that bathroom!

Reviewer1244329により Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

First off, when u take this tea you HAVE to make sure a bathroom is open/near you and if not I am so sorry for you. This tea helped me lose weight w/o doing that much exorcise. I would tell everyone I know about this! It really works!

this is wonderful

Reviewer2192479により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

this product does exctly what it says. i used other teas for this same effect but nothin ive used works like this...be by a bathroom if u dont wanna change ur pants.

Really Good

5339874626633885324により Dec 09, 2013 に掲載

This is a really good laxative tea. I love the Cranraspberry flavor!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 65