iHerbは初めての方?

21st Century Health Care, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex Plus MSM, Advanced Triple Strength, 60 Tablets

¥1,151
¥1,621
¥ 1150.76
Savings of: ¥470 (29% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (7)

Started Working in only 3 Days!

Posted by 5554097047178860386 on Sep 09, 2012

Weight lifting and other exercises started to take toll on my shoulders (rotator cuffs). Heard about Glucosamine/Chondroitin on Dr.OZ (wife's 2nd husband - clearly if it's good enough for him...)Any way ordered product and to my amazement the pills (2 per day, I take 'em both in the morning)started working and my (now) constant shoulder pain was gone. Now, while I have resumed weight lifting, I still go a little easy on the bench press. Great Product!

Fast acting and effective

Posted by quiggle on May 29, 2013

My husband has knee problem and he does feel the effect almost immediately once taken and he doesn't complain about his knee in pain anymore! I have purchased this for him over and over again.

i think it's working

Posted by 4718683159162981841 on Dec 31, 2013

not sure yet. will try a couple more months.