JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This product helped get rid of my cysts!

Reviewer2228497により Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

The price and quality is fantastic. The capsules were not too big and there were no problems digesting. This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I totally did not even expect that and I am very impressed!

easy to take

Reviewer1458298により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

taking for my skin. seem to be working. no tummy problem and great price.

Good price

BetelNutにより Oct 05, 2012 に掲載

More than worth the price compared to other brand with same potency.

Great as always!

Reviewer2161229により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

Thank you!

GOOD DEAL

Reviewer2722882により Jul 11, 2011 に掲載

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR EXTRA VIT E THIS IS THE TICKET TO GO ALONG WITH THE VIT. E YOU GET OUT OF YOUR FOODS.

Excellent price/value

Reviewer2436167により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

Helps my dry skin in winter.

Not sure

snowfitness1により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.

from Latvian

Reviewer1847333により Aug 20, 2011 に掲載

Excellent price and quality

Economical

Reviewer2619534により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

Economical and easy to digest. Works great. I have purchased this before and plan to continue.

Excelent product