JA

THIS IS REALY GOOD

5555756597799348998により Mar 06, 2015 に掲載

VREY GOOD I LIKE IT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5475039288155174442により Aug 14, 2013 に掲載

Use it for my scars, too early to see any improvements but makes my skin softer.

Good price

BetelNutにより Oct 05, 2012 に掲載

More than worth the price compared to other brand with same potency.

easy to take

Reviewer1458298により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

taking for my skin. seem to be working. no tummy problem and great price.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

This product helped get rid of my cysts!

Reviewer2228497により Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

The price and quality is fantastic. The capsules were not too big and there were no problems digesting. This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I totally did not even expect that and I am very impressed!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent price/value

Reviewer2436167により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

Helps my dry skin in winter.

Not sure

snowfitness1により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good for such price

Reviewer1081794により Apr 25, 2012 に掲載

Good for such price

Excelent product

Reviewer3277721により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

my rate is A+

Economical

Reviewer2619534により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

Economical and easy to digest. Works great. I have purchased this before and plan to continue.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14