JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-8 件/合計 8
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

관절영양을 위해

Reviewer3032970により 4 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

나이가 있어서 관절이 안좋아서 골랐어요. 간식느낌으로 매일 먹이려고요. 기호성이 좋아 잘 먹어주니 마음이 편안하네요.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent treat for my doggie!

5375629442025059919により 5 28, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My doggie loves this healthy treat very much!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Pet Store manager

alloriginalにより 5 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Zuke's Hip Action to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. Only one or two per day is neccessary to give a serious amount of the active ingrediant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

멍뭉이가 좋아해요

Reviewer1028324により 10 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

아가가 잘 먹어요.. 계속 재구매 예정..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

한국에서 사먹이던건데, 아이허브에서 보여서 주문

sharp2327により 10 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

역시 아이허브는 가격적 메리트가 있어요~ 한국에서 먹이던건데, 한국에선 가격이 그리 합리적이지 않아요~ 이건 구매해서 선물했어요. 받는분이 좋아하셨고, 그 댁 반려견도 잘 먹는다고 하니 아주 좋네요. 기호성은 아주 좋은편이니 영양제 잘 안먹으려고 하는 견공에게 추천합니다.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

여러종류가

4820988182346914982により 6 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

관절이 안 좋아서 종종 사 먹이곤 했는데.. 가격이 저렴해서 너무 좋네요.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Zuke's Hip Action Dog Treat Chicken Formula is a good one

Reviewer2102317により 11 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My dog has hated all the hip joint pills we've tried giving him, but he likes this and the price is still good. ;)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hipaction

4630873812344236820により 6 30, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Yet to still try these……

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-8 件/合計 8