JA
日本語
レビューを検索

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Reviewer1720829により 2 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

Vitalzyms Great for Colitis

Reviewer3008463により 4 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product saved me during my previous bout of Colitis, removing all symptoms of mucus, blood, and inflammation. Taken moderately (2-3 times a day X 1 pill) can bring back a calm balance to the bowel.

Another incredible product

Reviewer1845923により 5 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take 5 of these at night on an empty stomach as a maintenance supplement. I used to have a cronic contact dermatitus that completely went away after taking this product.

pulmanary help

Reviewer2837641により 3 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

One of the Best

4888314454039199496により 4 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

One of the best natural antiflammatory herbs I've ever taken!

very good

Reviewer1703308により 10 21, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good product, has help greatly with pain in my knee and ankle....I feel much better since using this.....

Help at Hand

Reviewer2844524により 4 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very early stages using Vitalzym but I'm starting to feel some relief from a couple of swollen arthritic fingers. If this continues to improve I will re-purchase Vitalzym.

Enzymes work

Reviewer2249903により 5 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My wife uses these and finds they work for her needs. I have used them as well and they provide a level of effectiveness which cannot be denied.

Vitalyzm

Reviewer2324750により 11 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this product before which is excellent. Your customer service and quick shipment is excellent. Thank you for being so dependable. I haven't explored the website as a whole for other products. Keep up the good service!!

Amazing

Reviewer1096212により 7 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an amazing 'repairative'.

1-10 件/合計 17