JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great product!

khesselにより 8 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

The Best!

Reviewer3304480により 9 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

The best!

mahajekにより 8 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants). If you like, check my other reviews!

Great, natural, convenient

MaytePalaciosにより 5 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

Great flavor

Reviewer1915959により 2 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

So easy to use and best tasting salmon in a can, will difinitely be ordering more

Just wonderful

owlsrwiseにより 1 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this salmon! I don't eat meat and this is a delicious way to get my protein and Omega 3s to boot. It is now a staple!

Healthy and tasty!

Reviewer1151144により 12 27, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Healthy and yummy salmon propped with essential omega 3. Will definitively buy again!

excellent taste

Reviewer2744329により 2 25, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Delicious!

Reviewer1329204により 9 02, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is not only the best, but also the first and only canned tuna I've tried that wasn't dry. It was moist and juicy and absolutely delicious (and must admit the first box was eaten straight out of the can).

Natural and Healthy

5300382756596075808により 9 28, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Healthy snacks, need a bit of garnishing to help with taste, personal favorite is chopped onion and some parsley flakes.

1-10 件/合計 16