JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Miracle Product!

Reviewer1812067により 6 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After an ultrasound, I was diagnosed with gallstones and told I needed to have my gallbladder removed. Well, I wanted to keep mine, thank you, but the pain was constant and really beginning to get to me. It felt like a had a football under my right ribs and I had even begun to have pain radiating up into my right shoulder blade. Stone-Free worked at first, but then my pain came back. I've done at least 10 flushes, some worked for a bit, but the pain always came back. Then I discovered Royal Break-Stone. This stuff is MARVELOUS! Within 2 days, taking it 3 times per day as directed, my pain was gone. Zip, nada, nothing! I'll continue to do the flushes on a regular basis, but I will not live without Royal Break-Stone.

AMAZING PRODUCT

Reviewer1064840により 7 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seven months ago I was diagnosed (via ultrasound) with "many gallstones 2-3mm each in size". My doctor recommended I have have my gallbladder removed but I refused so he said to just see how I go. I like to take responsibility for my own health so I immediately stopped eating red meat and full fat dairy products. I have also gone through 2 liver/gallbladder cleanses at home using epsom salts, olive oil and lemon juice. The cleanses worked fine for a few weeks then nagging pain came back again. I have had about 6 gallbladder attacks in the last 7 months so I had begun to think that I was going to have to have my gallbladder removed after all but then I found this product..... I only started taking this 10 days ago. By day 3 the pain was gone. I couldn't believe it. I have had the odd twinge here and there but I just take another dose and I'm good almost immediately. You can tell by the smell and the taste (which is not too bad for a herbal remedy) that it is quite potent. Just last night I sat down to a roast pork baked dinner without crackling and I was sure that I would end up with a gallbladder attack but I was great afterwards. I cook everything in olive oil which doesn't affect my gallstones. I have been taking between 4-8 doses a day depending on what I am doing and when I can fit in another dose so the bottle will only last about 2 weeks, which is something to keep in mind when ordering. It should be taken on an empty stomach. In case of a gallbladder attack, dissolve 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 1 cup of water and drink ASAP. Pain should subside within about an hour. Make sure you are not allergic to Epsom Salts before trying this remedy.

Gout Relief

Reviewer2073610により 7 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used half the bottle as directed over a period of 4 days and the pain went away. The next day, as it happened, I had a uric acid test scheduled. The results: 5.8 (compared to the 11.7 prior to Royal Breakstone). It works faster than Allopurinol, and way more safely. Great product. Just keep hydrated.

Great product!

Reviewer1639742により 4 19, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I wasn't sure of what to expect from this one but I started out taking it twice daily. The first two days I had massive headaches and on the third day I had flu-like symptoms. On the 4th day I started feeling better and now I take it without any side effects. I can only assume that this is one potent detoxifier!

Stopped the pains!

Reviewer3147749により 7 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

3 weeks of terrible gall bladder cramping ended after a few doses. 4x day for 1st bottle, now on maintenance dose.

Effective

Reviewer1999385により 11 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Definitely has an effect. I haven't decided if it's better than the Amazon Jungle brand or not but this one comes in a bigger bottle and seems more concentrated so I just go with this one. My liver became all clogged due to a candida infection that went out of control and creeped up my bile ducts, so this combined with artichoke, dandelion and milk thistle has helped enormously.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

brobinにより 7 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have been using this product for a few weeks. Easily mixes with water and is absorbed well. My bad breath has completely disappeared and so has my occasional liver tenderness. A more gentler product to use than milk thistle. This seems identical to the Kidney-Bladder Support product by the same company. This product was cleared by the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service.

This stuff works

Reviewer1757086により 8 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used this product along with the Bupleurum Liver Cleanse and I was amazed at the results. I felt better almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Will work on calcium based stones.

Reviewer2552070により 10 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It works. Nuff said. 5 star rating.

It really works!

4670086954594650221により 10 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can honestly say, this is the only remedy that works for my husband. We had tried several different remedies that were a lot more expensive, but nothing worked. This remedy really helps my husband get rid of his pain and avoid going through an operation. We have tried Whole World Botanicals for Kidney support when they ran out Live-Gall Bladder Support for months, and it works just as well. Actually the two different versions have exactly the same ingredients, so in my opinion, you can go either one of them and will still work just fine. He has been taking this for nearly two years for prevention and maintenance. So far he has not had any pain in his gallbladder. We are hoping that this remedy will never discontinue as it is a real life saver for my husband!

1-10 件/合計 21