Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really improves the appearance of my skin. I also use it on my neck, gets rid of my double chin!

Actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Majority of anti-cellulite products on the market are gimmicky and have little to no effect. I swear, though, this one actually does work! It's not liposuction, but it tones and lifts. Will buy again.

I'm hooked

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've just been using this oil for a little over a week and I can totally see an improvement in my skin tone and appearance already. Smells great, too. I wish I weren't addicted--it's a bit more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body oil--but it works so well I'll keep buying it.

Works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this for 2 weeks and yes the appearance of cellulite is a lot less visible. It's non greasy and leaves skin very smooth

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don’t put much hope on it, since oils can not fight with cellulite basically, but it can improve skin appearance. In any case it smells and feels nice, my skin loves it. To get rid off cellulite u must have healthy food, exercise, drink enough water, add massage on problem areas... one cream or oil will not make magic and erase cellulite, need to work hard on your body.

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried Weleda's Birch Cellulite Oil. It actually works! I figured, if nothing else, I would be a good moisturizer, but it really works on my cellulite. It goess on smoothly (a little goes a long way) and miraculously doesn't feel greasy!! I've been using it twice a day since it came in and WOW!

Great for bruises...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I massage this oil to sore muscle and bruises... it effetively works to alleviate the pain and lighten the bruises almost over night. It smells like lemongrass. Does nothing for toning or cellulite. SorrY!

My favourite so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far this is my favourite cellulite oil, but be patient and rub it in every morning and every night. This is best combined with eating healthy, organic non-processed food!! Cellulites wont go away with just adding an oil..

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks of notice that the skin is smooth and elastic. The delicious smell.

This seems to help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about a week. The appearance of cellulite doe seem to be reduced. Must use diligently, as directed.