JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 20
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Пребиотик

Maralexにより 11 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Состав богатейший: и витамины, и микроэлементы, и растительные экстракты, и лактобактерии, и энзимы. Этот суперфуд легко может заменить мультивитамины и несколько узкоспециализированных бадов. Представляет собой пудру зелёного цвета, вкус соответствующий. После открытый банку лучше хранить в морозилке, хотя можно и просто в холодильнике. Но у меня лично с этим продуктом не срослось. Во-первых, с моим ритмом жизни очень неудобно пить его через полчаса после еды, а во-вторых никакого улучшения пищеварения (а это было основной целью) я не заметила, увы. Если мой отзыв был полезен, нажмите "Да".

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

5636599324888301262により 7 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

high energy stuff

Reviewer1335006により 7 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

5042742982632338059により 7 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I love this green powder

proinnseasにより 3 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fantastic

Reviewer3119843により 10 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wow

4884755814315189135により 10 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Green Vibrance

Reviewer1815616により 12 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product.Give me alot of energy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vibrant ----- certainly!

Reviewer3068504により 6 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have purchased this product many times and send it to my daughter and her baby as well. I like it better than any other green products because of contents (probiotics included) and price. I will continue to purchse this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Increases my energy

Reviewer1486887により 3 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 20

1 2