JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 20
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Полезно!

5289383228010488400により 5 27, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Я когда-то пробовала пуэр, привезённый из Китая и пить не смогла, до того отвратительным он мне показался на вкус. Решила попробовать этот и была изумлена приятным вкусом, ну а про пользу пуэра и так все знают. Цена очень привлекательная, качество прекрасное. Угощала коллег на работе - понравился всем!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Taste! - Helps with Dieting

Reviewer2442510により 10 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thank you iHerb! I requested for this product. Great price too! This is a dark tea with smooth and flavorful taste, which is kind of similar to Oolong Tea, but much richer. My favorite after meal tea. It takes a long time to make it through multiple fermenting processes. My experience is that it helps suppress hunger sensation. When I drink it after meal, I feel very satisfied, so I won't eat more, and won't be hungry so soon. It is said to break down fat in GI and reduce cholesterol, and subsequently help lose weight. You are supposed to drink it about 30 min-1 hr after each meal; especially after a rich meal, and that is what Chinese people do. I can't speak for dieters as I am not drinking it for that purpose. But I believe it can help. For that purpose, I recommend that you look it up on the Internet for details because there is much said on that. Enjoy it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вкусный чай

olshinにより 1 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Очень вкусный, насыщенный чай. :) Рекомендую.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

4821846741933687717により 12 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

очень понравилось

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Действительно пуэр

YurikHにより 9 14, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Пуэр в формате пакетиков. Удобно брать на работу. Вкусный.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вкусный чай

Bronirinkaにより 3 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Очень неплохой Пуэр! Нежный характерный запах, приятный вкус.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Uncle Lee's organic pu-erh tea

4915408194290932743により 3 26, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This tea has a strong caffeine effect, but that is all. It has a thin flavour. It does not have the rich, earthy, satisfying flavour of a pu-erh tea. It does not have the reddish-brown colour (or "liquor") of true pu-erh tea. Nor does it provide any of the health benefits. It is very expensive. I suspect it is not pu-erh tea at all. Just watery black tea. [I much prefer Just A Leaf organic pu-erh tea. Much better price, top quality, 1/4 tsp. can be used to make three cups, one after the other, each steeped for at least 8-10 mins. Improves digestion, focus, alertness, energy levels, stamina]........but back to Uncle Lee's tea: I would not buy this again. I THINK IT IS A RIP-OFF. BUYER BEWARE! REAL PU-ERH TEA IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Mi té rojo de confianza

gl0bulinasにより 8 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Me encanta el te rojo. De todos los que hay en iherb, este es el que siempre se viene conmigo. Tiene una muy buena relación calidad precio, está riquísimo y es muy sano. ¿Qué más se puede pedir?

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I love Pu-erh!

Reviewer1231257により 6 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This may be my favorite tea so I well understand why, during ancient times, it was reserved only for royalty! Isn't it nuts how consistent that has happened with the "good stuff?" Yes, this time is also a rejuvenation drink! It is fantastic for first thing in the AM! I begin each day with it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Pu-erh tea

5220747457368506681により 3 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for a morning tea!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 20

1 2