JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Uncle Lee can keep his tea!

Reviewer2499807により 1 24, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This tea has a very bitter bite to it that I've not experienced with other Oolongs. Even with a second steeping, it has a bitter taste. I do not like bitter teas, so this product is a negative for me. If you like the bitter taste of a strong black tea, and are looking for a slightly milder option, you might consider this Oolong. However, if you like the soft flavor of a good strong green (or other Oolongs), you should stay away from this flavor/brand. I prefer the Wuyi Oolong, Pomegranate Oolong, and Jasmine Oolong available here at iHerb.

Great for weight loss.

Reviewer1707703により 11 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since drinking this tea, I have lost a lot of weight. This brand has been the best thus far.

Very nice!

Florabelleにより 6 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The taste is very good! The only thing is that I actually expected to see full leaves in the bags which isn't the case. Anyway, great tasting tea and I do recommend it!

A bit too weak

Reviewer3230969により 4 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It tastes OK but a bit too weak.

Not my taste

Reviewer1062674により 11 18, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The first time I tasted Oolong tea. Special taste and smell. I did not like it. I'd probably try to drink up what I bought. Maybe I will like it more gradually.

Uncle Lee's Tea

Reviewer3318768により 8 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Wonderful tea I have hiatal hernia, this tea does not seem to cause me a problem like some teas that are more acidic, the PH I think is the reason, cource that being said one should always test it because no one is the same and other things I use may prvent it from causing me a problem

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good flavor and easy to drink

Reviewer3026274により 12 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The bags make it easy and it has good flavor.

Great tea

Reviewer2855133により 3 24, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really liked the Uncle Lee's Tea.

Oolong Tea

Reviewer2953137により 4 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Really do like this tea, it has a mild taste, but won't buy it as much since the price is higher than another brand.

만족

Reviewer2470179により 7 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

아주 좋습니다. 가격은 조금 비싸지만 포장도 개별비닐백 밀봉이라 보관하기도 좋고 맛있어요.

1-10 件/合計 13