JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Milder than green tea

PurplePegasusにより 12 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's a good tea, tastes milder than green tea. I prefer green tea as I've experienced weight loss boost with green back when I was taking it. I think this one is just for antioxidants so I went back to drinking the green but will give this tea another try soon.

Decent tea

Reviewer2113207により 9 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The flavor isn't as light as other white teas, but overall it's a pleasant product. Don't expect a miracle here, just expect decent tea.

I love white tea

Reviewer1104535により 8 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't understand the large price difference between Uncle Lee's 18 bags of certified organic versus 100 bags of organic, though.

Wonderful Tea

Reviewer2703203により 5 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very clean, slightly sweet flavor, I like to make iced tea using white tea leaves for the delicate flavor.

flavorful

Reviewer1022120により 12 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

my friend got me hooked on this tea. I think it has more flavor than typical green tea and white tea is hard to find and I'm told, does more for your health.

NICE

Reviewer3005003により 4 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great tea, tastes just right. Good price I think.

Healthy Tea

Reviewer1351528により 11 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I brewed the white tea and Yerba along with my regular green tea. Made an excellent blend.

Interesting flavor, aroma

Reviewer1815517により 4 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried several other white and green tea brands and they all had the same bland taste. This tea has a very interesting flavor and aroma that my taste buds have not yet become desensitized to.

Wkite Tea

Reviewer1927576により 12 03, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very nice grade of white tea

Uncle Lee's White Tea

Reviewer3064455により 8 20, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very reasonably priced for organic, tastes nice as well. If you don't want the caffeine, although there is very little, steep for 45 seconds, then resteep for the recommended 2-3 minutes. Add 1-2 drops stevia, and relax!

1-10 件/合計 21