JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 15
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

превосходно!!!

Reviewer2241414により 1 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

отличный продукт! почти нет привкуса сои, растворяется прекрасно. не липнет и не увеличивается в объёме

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хороший протеин

RussianBearにより 2 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Хороший нежно-соево-нейтральный вкус. Размешивается в воде быстро и на 100% без остатка, не оставляя никаких крупинок (как, например, протеины Naturade) на дне и стенках шейкера. По вкусовым и консистентным характеристикам схож с соевым протеином Iso-Rich Soy от Jarrow Formulas (лучший соевый протеин из всех которые я пробовал и который продолжаю брать).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I LOVE THIS STUFF

4983651245882568508により 8 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am so addicted to this stuff. You can make a pudding of it by adding less water, and your own sweetener (Splenda + Stevia, or blue agave) and it tastes like cake batter. Can't get enough! I like the taste of soy, other people don't, so to each their own, I have been buying this for years and it kept me alive when I was a vegetarian. I like it so much I still eat it 2-3 times per day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product at competitive price

Reviewer2974924により 11 06, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

High protein concentration. Easy to dissolve. Perfect energy provider for diabetes patient. Thanks iherb for the good service and fast delivery.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

TWL-00492

KANSTANTSINにより 4 27, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Мне удобно, что небольшая банка. Растворяется полностью, хотя когда в банке, были опасения что будет комковаться. На вкус (а он без вкуса) напоминает соевое молоко.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Did my research, this stuff is the best!

Reviewer1037323により 9 25, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No other protein powder gives you this many grams of protein per serving for this kind of price and quality. Thank you iHerb for keeping this item in stock.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product at a low price!

Reviewer1636153により 9 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This protein is great! It's cheap, 31g protein per serving, and only 130 cal. per serving! Dissolves pretty easily in any drink regardless of temperature.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

vege fuel powder

Reviewer2909691により 6 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very fast service would order again, we like the product very much. thanks again .lanell randolph

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vege Fuel

Reviewer1445059により 11 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My favorite soy protein, I use it after each workout in a shake with peanut butter and a banana.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

From Norway

Reviewer1250238により 10 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this product when I bake. I live on the low carbohydrate diet, and when I use it to bake bread, cakes, pannaker etc. There is no smell or taste. I like this product very well. And the price here on iherb or very good. Buy it again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 15

1 2