JA
日本語
レビューを検索

great for depression

alloriginalにより 5 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

the first tool in your arsenal against mild depression. One first thing in the morning for a week; then one in the morning and one in the afternoon; then two in the morning, one in the afternoon. Significant improvement should be seen immediately for some; for others it may take a week or two. Don't despair! This will help! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

works

kanacaにより 10 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take one first thing in the morning with one Twinlab DLPA. It works within ten minutes. Thyroid boost, clarity boost. Then I take one in the afternoon. Helps me deal with low energy without a spike. Take it with P-5-P to facilitate the conversion into dopamine - the clear thinking neurotransmitter.

GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCTS

Reviewer3071869により 8 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great quality, great price, and they've been great people to do business with for over 7 years.

L-phenylalanine 500 mg.

Reviewer1572788により 9 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product....thank you.

원래 먹던거라 그렇지만 좋습니다.

Reviewer2529229により 12 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

활력이 좀 생긴다고 해야하나 ... 아무튼 괜찮다고 생각됩니다.

1-5 件/合計 5