JA

日本語
レビューを検索

What benefits!

Reviewer2177117により 3 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking 5000 iu's of D3+K2 dots for three months now and I attritube my improved mood and health this winter to this product. No colds, no flu, no winter blues!

D3 + K2-MK7

Reviewer1191985により 10 10, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent sublingual dot with D3 and 90mcg MK-7. Arterial plaque remover and bone builder all in one! I take a B12 dot at the same time.

must have!

Reviewer1047344により 11 18, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

shocking how much this has helped. I was severely D difficient as are 80% of Americans.

What efficiency!

Reviewer2110664により 2 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tested this product: after 3 weeks my levels of vitamin D3 is reached 126 ng / l (normal 20-50 ng/l) !... I can only see its incredible efficiency! If you need more vitamin D in winter: "D3 dots + K2" is for you!

Vitamin D3 dots

Reviewer2126357により 2 02, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Our daughter has Krohn's and part of her intestines were taken out, the part that absorbs Vitamin D. So, she needed a D3 supplement that went directly into the bloodstream, and this seems to do the trick.

Convenient

Reviewer1086244により 12 12, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Not many people know about the benefits of K2 + D3 yet, but when they do, they will adore this convenient product that combines them both and provides the recommended doses.

Vital supplement

Reviewer1968972により 1 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It goes without saying the importance of ensuring an intake of Vit D when direct sunlight is in short supply. K2 is hard to come by through diet, so agin this is vital.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A great way to get vitamin D

Reviewer2472864により 11 11, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These tabs are tasty and very travel-friendly. With all the news about lack of vitamin D in our bodies, I feel good taking these. I've even got my Mom taking them.

Twinlab D3 Dots + K2

Reviewer3180231により 2 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to take. Melts fast with pleasant tangerine flavor.

excellent

Reviewer3303538により 10 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought these for my mother, who has osteoporosis and refuses to take big "horse pills." They dissolve easily in the mouth with a pleasant orange flavor. The combination of Vitamin D with K makes alot of sense for bone health, immune response, and general well-being.

1-10 件/合計 52