JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Great for avoiding bruising

Reviewer1521648により 10 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These CITRUS bioflav's strengthen capillaries. I bruise easily when I forget to take 1-2 every day or even every other day.

Aids in vitamin C absorption

philosophicalcatにより 10 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this in addition to vitamin C tablets (1000 mg each time). Before I started doing that, high doses of Vitamin C over time (even containing the relevent flavonoids to aid absorption) resulted in bleeding gums and bruising, which are signs of lack of vitamin C! That condition cleared up when I added bioflavonoids to my daily regimen.

Combine with vitamin C

Reviewer1631849により 7 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

too strong

Reviewer1350306により 2 25, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These were a little strong for me. I had to break the capsule in half. I know these are so important but the gave me a little gas.

Good Value

Reviewer2036832により 12 03, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband has taken bioflavonoids for years to keep macular degeneration at bay - it was on recommendation from an old homeopath - so far, so good - and it has been 25 years at least. Twinlab is a really good value

Good for Hemmy's

Reviewer1282693により 6 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Take enough of these and they will shrink your roid's.

Good product

Reviewer2204237により 4 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My doctor recommended this to strengthen ocular ligaments after my second PVD.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Glad to have found just bioflavonoids without any other stuf

Reviewer2209872により 4 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are great, the only thing I wish as it was in a powder so you could just mix it with the Sodium Ascorbate and control the amount better. However, this is one of the only brands I could find that was merely bioflavonoids without already having vitamin C with it.

Great Iherb service and products

Reviewer2849359により 10 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very potent antioxidants with many health benefits.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids

Reviewer1809494により 11 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product was recomended to me by my midwife, to prevent that my water brakes before expected (7cm.). I've been taking one daily.

1-10 件/合計 25