JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Absorbable Calcium

Reviewer1617936により 11 24, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This calcium product is easy for my body to absorb and I know it is working. I use to get cracked skin between my toes but with regular use of this product, that problem disappeared.

5 stars...........

Reviewer2582051により 4 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking this for at least 15 years. It is the only calcium that agrees with me - very gentle on the system.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

( ( ( ( ( ( ( Juicing is better - I quit taking ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

coconutにより 6 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Contains magnesium stearate, which keeps the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I don't like that. I stopped using this calcium since I learned that it is safer to get calcium from a more natural source. I started juicing organic kale, broccoli and spinach and have noticed this is better than supplementing. Bottle is glass so be careful where you store it. Seems that if you do want to use this product that it is priced well on iherb.

Great Product

Reviewer1772730により 10 13, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent no frills product; great strengths of both calcium citrate and magnesium at a very reasonable price.

Easy to Digest 5 stars

Reviewer2739104により 5 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take these before bedtime, They act as a natural sedative for me, along with equal magesium.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

essential for women with osteoporosis

Reviewer1147791により 10 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Perfect ratio of calcium to magnesium. Easy to swallow, but drink a lot of water to wash it down to insure that the capsule opens in your stomach, not in your esophagus.

works great

Reviewer1487790により 1 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

especially like the capsule instead of tablets. Goes down so much easier.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This relieves my muscle cramps!!

Reviewer1677159により 4 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you get muscle cramps during the day this may be very benifical. It has helped me!

Daily Calcium needs

Reviewer2477063により 1 23, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Twinlab Calcium Citrate Capsules provide my family withour daily Calcium needs. Our son is allergic to milk, so his calcium needs are met by taking this product everyday.

wow

Reviewer1073504により 2 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great product works like a charm

1-10 件/合計 30