JA
日本語
レビューを検索

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Reviewer1662241により 6 30, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

Number One

Reviewer2334746により 8 31, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Number One in the liquid aminos

Safe fuel

Reviewer1864392により 12 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No more muscle ache after work-out

Reviewer2556594により 6 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Reviewer1055227により 3 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

another twinlab success story...

Reviewer2858808により 2 02, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

Twinlab Fuel

Reviewer2827787により 7 19, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product which I have used for a while now.

prfect

Reviewer2251564により 7 20, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

perfect

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Arrived on time, as expected, good stuff!!!

Reviewer3088386により 2 19, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Arrived on time, as expected, good stuff!!!

Perfect