JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Wonderful product!

Reviewer1600024により 10 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. I expected that it would be like everything else and give me a funny color. Boy, what a treat, as this product gives me a golden glow. I only use one application as I do not want to look tan tan, just not pale. It looks completely natural and the ingredients are safe. I definitely recommend this product.

Best All Natural Self Tanner

Reviewer1115237により 6 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Absolutely LOVE this all natural self tanner. Have been using it for over a week now and am achieving a nice natural tan without the nasty self tanner smell experienced with other products. Additionally love that it goes on clear without a bronze tint that in the past has ruined my sheets! Expensive, but worth the price as just a little goes a long way.

Love it!

imadoxaholicにより 6 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This gives me a natural-looking tan after just one application (I'm very fair). No streaking, no weird orange color and NO fake tan smell and, best of all NO TOXIC CHEMICALS!!! I took one star off because it's so incredibly expensive.

Best Ever!

4620353573161181470により 2 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This self tan is amazing!! I have super sensitive skin, so to find some thing suitable it's kind of tough. But I LOVE this product. The color is perfect (brown, but not to dark, if you want that you should try the tropical one). I use it every other morning as a day cream. Overall great buy, will buy again and recommend to all my friends (which I did).

Natural Look

Reviewer2552630により 1 03, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great self tanner. I am fair skinned and just wanted a little color that looked natural. This is perfect! It is not too heavy or greasy and has a mild, pleasant scent (some self tanners I've tried have a weird smell). I use every couple of nights after washing/exfoliating my face. I can use nightly for a darker color and it still looks natural and there are no obvious lines at the edges of my skin or around the hairline.

Perfect sun tan

4849214291693879047により 7 03, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Top product. All they promiss this product has. Smooth tan that last for a few day's.

최고의 샐프태너

Twodorisにより 6 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

한번 발라도 색이 잘 나오고 2,3번 바르면 색이 더 진해지는데 피부 이외에는 이불같은데 묻어나지 않아 좋아요.혹시라도 얼룩이 지면 샤워할때 스크럽으로 지우면 되는데, 제 피부색 때문인지는 몰라도 색이 살짝 노란기운이 나서 아쉽네요. 냄새도 향기롭지는 않구요. 그래도 성분도 좋고 색도 잘 나와서 만족스럽습니다,

OK

Reviewer1901186により 11 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Its not that visible even on a fair skin. Would not repurchase

1-8 件/合計 8