JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Reviewer1241730により 1 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Reviewer2354967により 1 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

G Tea

Reviewer2070836により 1 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

excellent!!!

Reviewer2001707により 2 06, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

great tasting

bbchrisにより 6 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

best

Reviewer3310272により 12 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

Best tea going

Dilynnにより 11 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

Smooth and soothing

Reviewer1752904により 5 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

5018481507802035207により 11 20, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

juniperにより 5 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nice tea.