very good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizing 100% soft hands were gentle, but flavor is not very

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had dry skin all my life, especially noticeable on the face, this product really works and leaves my skin super soft even if I only apply it once a day. It really does what it says it will, it's cheap and cheerful...I only use it on my face, neck and upper chest. I'd love to use it on my body but I'd be going through a jar a week if I did. All urea creams sting a little when you apply them, but it doesn't last long at all..this urea cream is the least stingy while it is penetrating the skin.

When nothing else helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream has really different properites. With 20% urea it works in a very different way than other moisturizers. It does wonders compared to other creams that merely leaves oil /grease on the surface of the skin. I use it for my face, hands and everywhere when my skin is particularly dry. Expect some stinging when you apply it on very dry skin. That's just a sign that the cream works. No unpleasant scent. Highly recommended. Please try it.

Trimedica, Purea skin unscented cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found over the years, that this is a superior first aid product, for rashes to bruises, it does the trick, takes out most of the pain and itching and is touted as an excellent balm for excema and psoriasis. By the way it is wonderful on burns and insect bites...!! Very little is needed for relief.

The best I've ever used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far this is the best I've tried for a very long time. The only cream to fix my extremely dry and irritated skin. Burns a little bit when applied, but this calms down the skin somehow. And moisturizing effect lasts long. The only downside is that it doesn't fix up the skin in a long term - works while being used. But I know of no cream to be different. At least this one works.

Not good enough

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strange cream, but it also could be fault of my sensitive and dry skin.

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good moisture, absorbed only slowly. More suitable for dry skin in winter. Can be used for hands, feet, elbows and heels.

20% urea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The supplement facts of this cream is wonderful, keeps my skin moist during winter season.

Surprisingly good results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Of all the prescription and over the counter remedies I have used for the skin problems on my hands, this is a very big help. I will buy it again.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes great without oiliness, leaving skin very soft

1 2 3 4