suits me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several dhea products over the past few years and I find this to be the best, used with progesterone cream it stops menopause problems.

Best Price and Blood Tests Confirm Active Ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

25 mg. per day keeps my blood level of DHEA-S right where Life Extension recommends. I'm a 51 year old woman, and I weigh about 105 lbs.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Makes a 43 yr old feel like a 15 year old again.

Potent product with noticeable effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm an older woman, taking DHEA for its alleged fertility benefits. This brand of DHEA seemed quite potent, and I felt noticeable physical effects shortly after taking it: a kind of "revved-up" state, as if I'd drunk three cups of coffee (but with no hand jitters), and increased irritability (but this effect went away after a week). I made the mistake of taking 50mg right before bed, and I couldn't fall asleep for a few hours. Now I spread the dosage out; I take only 25mg before bed and can fall asleep right away. FYI: I did some research on this brand. Trimedica DHEA has been tested by an independent, consumer-protection lab, and it was shown to have the indicated level of DHEA. So people can buy with confidence, knowing the dosage is accurate.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

same effect as the natrol product and much cheaper !! good stuff !!!

Great Supplement! Great company!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best DHEA brands I've found. I take 100mg every morning half an hour before breakfast with 100mg 5-HTP (every night). I can wake up easier, get in a good mood quickly, and losing 2 kilos a month without trying! I only buy the 25 mg to give to friends who want to try first with a lower dose. iherb is the best online supplier with great products and really fast, cheap shipping. I recommend iherb to everyone I meet!

Frank Ekker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I consider this product to be the best in price and effectiveness.

randy brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tolerate better than other brands

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great, stamina,Rejuvenates.

Men over 50 Should Take This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Rejuvinates, Stamina need I say More!

1 2 3 4