JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Swimmers brew!

5085893989145892357により 3 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this for 3 years, mostly 3 months prior to my swim races every year. I have qualified for 3 National Senior Olympics in 6 swimming events. At age 57, I now use it 3 times a week, all year round. I swim 6-8 miles a week. Lift light weights at home 3 times a week. I think it gives me more endurance.

So Good For You!

BeckySueにより 3 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love that this product is super healthy with over 50 different super foods. It is nice to have a tasty way to get your greens, as well as your fruits and vegetables. In this modern world most of us probably aren't getting all the healthy stuff that is so vital for our health so it is nice to have it in a convenient tasty form.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Title got me to try the product.

4895174392292868299により 1 28, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this product, I use it with my other greens to make the taste and effectiveness better, this works brilliantly for me, acually pleasant to take greens for me, thanks for a great product.

satisfactory

Nemo67により 1 24, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ingredients are interesting. I noticed the presence of barley juice instead of simple barley which is cheaper but very less rich. Surprisingly the flavor is very good and I felt some additional energy. Good product!

My Favorite

Reviewer2022270により 7 28, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love the taste of this product and drink it daily.

Trace Minerals Research Greens Pak

Reviewer2225809により 6 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent Product. - I have only come to know it recently, but now that I do, I will continue using it as long as I can.

1-6 件/合計 6