JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great product!

Reviewer3100668により 10 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is great stuff!! It is giving me more relief from candidiasis than anything I have tried, including potent probiotics. Thanks Thorne for another superb, clean product free of magnesium stearate.

Very happy.

Reviewer3334884により 8 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have leaky gut and fructose malabsorbtion. This product is great as it has the ingredient I need without other things added that can aggravate my conditions. The caps are smaller than the last boulardii product I was using and it's considerably cheaper too! Awesome.

Great Quality

adechamplainにより 5 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've only been taking this for a short time but I love the Thorne Research products and have no doubt about the quality of this. I do think having great bacteria and yeast in your gut is one of the most important thing for your immune system and also for your digestion which is the most important thing. If you can't digest your food, you can't assimilate the nutrients and you cannot be in peak health.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Finally, a probiotic that helps IBS

Reviewer2013255により 11 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have taken many high quality probiotics. Have always tried to rotate them. However, this product taken 2 times per day on an empty stomach finally helped cure my IBS along with FOD Map diet.

Great Alternative o Florastor®

priyankaにより 6 14, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just like Florastor® but not as expensive. Used in hospital with antibiotic treatment to reduce the risk of accompanying diarrhea.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

one of the best anit-candida fighters

5219788476217161666により 8 06, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

in-expensive & helps keep my candida die offs in a gentler way, I spent so much money on other products but this one is the best, I use it in conjunction with SYNTOL AMD§, both taken on an empty stomachs

Pure product.

GAQ880により 2 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is magnesium stearate free. Works, good clean product.

Excellent pro-biotic

Reviewer1725380により 3 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm on long term antibiotics, and with this I've had no bad digestive problems.

Pushes Out Candida

5685937370232105901により 12 27, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Brilliant and pure probiotic from Thorne. Excipient free as per normal. Helps to repopulate the intestine with healthy flora. The candida starts a slow die off. One to two per day is manageable but any more and bad die off symptoms start. Hoping to soon be free of systemic Candida.

Fan of Sccharomyces B.

SherryBにより 8 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am on antibiotics for Lymes Disease and I take a capsule or two of Sacc B with my daily dosage to have some probiotics that the antibiotics won't kill since it is a good yeast. Recommend it if you have to take long term antibiotics. Lot of doctors won't tell you about this.

1-10 件/合計 21