JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

One of the best multi-mins ..

phillaにより 12 30, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

best multi vitamin ever.

4861792108196773336により 12 28, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

Best there is!

SpiritedEssentialsにより 9 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had searched long and hard for a vitamin without iron and copper that had the active methyl forms of b12 and folate and this has been amazing. With the MTHFR gene defect that nearly 50% of us have, it is essential to avoid supplements with standard forms of folic acid and Thorne really has gone above and beyond the average supplement company with making sure the right types of vitamins are in their formulas. I feel great and have recommended this to many friends!

хороший комплекс

5013832586607573077により 10 16, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Витаминные комплексы надо пропивать время от времени. Пробую разные. Этот вполне себе достойный. И по цене и по составу приятный.

잘 모르겠으나

Reviewer2264700により 3 22, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

먹는동안 Pms가 굉장히 심해짐. 다른 멀티비타민으로 교체하자 증상이 씻은 듯 사라졌어요. 어떤성분때문인지 궁금한데..

Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients III without Copper and Iron

Reviewer1858888により 3 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great product. I have been using it for about 2 years. Thorne Research was highly recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor, which means it is a quality product I can trust. Using a quality product is very important to me.

Basic Nutrients 111

Reviewer3033237により 3 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Prescribed by my naturopath, as a vitamin I can trust. Have been using it for about 15 years now, and happy it does not have a lot of fillers in it. Works well, and does not cause stomach upset.

Hope

Reviewer2219572により 3 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helping to keep my man alive

Naturopath recommended

Reviewer2407880により 3 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this product since 2004. Cheaper, store-bought multivitamins created an iron build-up in my system. This product alleviated this problem. A good all around multimineral to help get the most from the food you eat.

Very Good Multi

Reviewer2221394により 2 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I reviewed the ingredients and think that for the money this is a very complete multi. I did not see any mediocre additives that caused me concern like Methylcobalamin instead of cynocobalamin that I found in other cheaper multi's. Also the others that I tried did not seem effective for me.

1-10 件/合計 41