JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 66
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Этот отзыв больше для беременных или мамочек кормящих грудью!

4663706322675003832により 10 22, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Девочки, как и многие беременные и кормящие мамочки я столкнулась с проблемой запоров во время беременности и в период грудного вскармливания! Никакие специальные диеты, кефир,чернослив, и т п мне не помогали, пока я не приобрела баночку этого магния! Еслиб я знала раньше?!! Стала принимать по половинке мерной ложки утром и вечером и все запоры как рукой сняло, более того хорошо успокаивает нервы! Надеюсь мой отзыв был для кого то полезен!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps with back pain!

Reviewer2091347により 6 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works really well! My Mom who is 78 recently started taking this powder form of calcium. Her lower back has been hurting lately and says when she takes this she find immediate relief and can go about her day without the pain!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent. Like this a lot.

4674542342623788483により 8 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Taste: I add this to a cup of fruit juice before breakfast and again before bed. Makes the juice slightly fizzy pleasant to drink. Also, alkalizes my acidic mouth so that's nice. Tastes great and is easy to take. I'm hypersensitive to magnesium (which is practically unheard of) and had to start with half a dose once a day and was really sleepy and racing thoughts at first. I have worked my way up slowly and take full dose twice now no problems. Will be ordering this again. I can definitely say this absorbs really well because when I first started it, I was so sensitive to the magnesium I could actually feel it hit my body 2 hours after ingesting. Easy on the stomach and I Highly recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I use this as a baking powder

Reviewer3359280により 7 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is probably quite acid for the teeth, when drunk as recommended, but it works great when added to pancakes, muffins, etc, instead of baking powder. It works just like baking powder, as it sparkles when added to the dough due to chemical reaction of calcium and magnesium with the acids. I like to use it that way, and know that instead of sodium we get a dose of calcium and magnesium with our pancakes and baked things.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love it

titoprontoにより 1 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This magnesium powder is a bit sour and tart, and a little bit fizzy, but really seems to prevent chronic pain and leg spasms at night. It's very light, so be careful when opening the lid.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Thorne

Reviewer3219343により 1 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have chronic fatigue and I used to take Metagenic products. All the Thorne products I take are kinder to my body. With cal-mag my thirst (water needed to proccess the supplement) has decreased by over half.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

excellent

Reviewer1098858により 5 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

At first it was sour as I was taking it with a small amount of liquid. Then I experimented with different kinds of juice and now I hardly notice any sour taste at all.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

fantastic simple calcium & Magnesium supplement

Reviewer1354262により 8 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This works realy well for me, with nothing in it that I'm sensitive to and a simple straight-forward formula that I haven't seen anywhere else.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent product

Reviewer1706966により 8 25, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

And very detoxing because it has vitamin C and glycine in the formula. Also very easy to take, I can even give it to my girlfriend who never wants to take supplements. I complement it with magnesium glycinate at night and so far so good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good product, good price

Reviewer2967000により 1 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thorne Research Cal-Mag is easy to take as well as being effective (absorbable). The price too is very reasonable.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 66

1 2 3 4 5