JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Stomach pain

Reviewer2321253により 5 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Excellent digestive aid

Reviewer2929250により 4 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

Thorne research b.p.p.

4796200338404644353により 7 30, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent very pleased

太有效果了,妈妈说吃了饭后就不胀气了!

5709674823364554361により 8 21, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

非常好,吃完再买!

Great digestion benefits

5366899512419571632により 4 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

All good

5487247764118075801により 11 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

great for aiding digestion

truevitalityにより 8 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

stomach issues

Reviewer2992616により 1 06, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

fantastick digestive aid

Reviewer2609561により 12 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My favorite digestive aid, I felt the difference after the first capsule! It assists in the bodies production of stomach acid and it supplies pancreatin enzymes and pepsin to ensure full digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel so much better after my meals when I use this.

Very good for digestion

Reviewer1840838により 11 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great way to help digestion. i have used other brands, but this one is the best.

1-10 件/合計 17