JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Arthritis

Reviewer1873593により 2 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I feel these help and I have no arthritis pain when I take them regularly along with fish oil and are dairy free.

No More Opiates!

4641182622602027517により 4 21, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've taken AR-ENCAP since 2008 after two lower back discs were injured in MVA. This is not like synthetic Rx. You will need to take 3-4 caps 3-4 times per day in order to keep the levels up in your bloodstream. It is the best natural anti-inflammatory I've found! Won't hurt your stomach, kidneys, etc. like synthetic anti-inflammatory Rx. I've not had to take pain meds regularly for years!

Thorne Research,AR-Encap, 240 Veggie Caps

4641729062818803227により 12 05, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

they are working great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really works

5530262321820119462により 9 11, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A good product for joint pain.

This product is amazing!

4677739449674345667により 8 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have arthritis in my hip & the pain is horrendous, since my chiropracter recommended this product I haven't taken another painkiller, no paracetomol, no tramidol, no morphine, long may it last.

Multiple Benefits

5649576928706266765により 5 23, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

With the combination of ingredients, this is an effective and easy way to keep on top of inflammation and support joint mobility. When I get stronger levels of inflammation, I add in Meriva-SR but - for normal maintenance, this is my go-to!

AR-Encap,240 Veggy Caps

4817956854173897572により 8 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Vrery good

Anti inflammatory

Reviewer2574652により 5 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use these because I have sarcoidosis and glands etc tend to inflammate. I feel good with these capsules (+ mangasteen juice)

Desconforto

5353238691877267581により 3 01, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Não posso avaliar o produto porque ainda não o recebi. Estou a ficar desconfortável porque a encomenda foi feita há mais de um mês e não tenho qualquer notícia.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very disappointed to be buying a 'veggie' product, to find it contains crab and shrimp.

4838572785708031557により 1 02, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seriously? You consider these animals to be vegetables? I dont eat anything with a mouth and a mum. I have not only paid a good deal of money for these, but also import clearance and import tax. I am disappointed as I had heard good things about iHerb, but you really need to update your definitition of 'veggie'. Most 'veggies' are not piscatarians. Having re-visisted the website, I see that this is mentioned in the ingredients, way down the page, so I know there is no chance of refund. But you should not be calling these 'veggie', its misleading.

1-10 件/合計 10