JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great supplement for depresssion

Reviewer1991305により 11 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

High concentrates of Folic Acid have been shown to aid anti-depressants in making more serotonin available to the body. I was using a prescription version called Deplin but the cost was too high for me. I've found this produce to give the same benefits. On days when I don't take it I notice more depression, so I take one daily. And you can't get the benefit by buying Folic Acid at the drugstore. One would have to consume dozens a day for the same or lesser benefit.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

outstanding quality and results

4939929625851837239により 5 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

In combination with Kirkman Labs DMG this led to our 5yo autistic son regaining his speech abilities.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

lowering my homocysteine level

Reviewer2613706により 1 16, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had been trying desperately to lower my homocysteine with a high dose of ordinary folate. It had worked in 2004, but not any more. Then I read about 5-MTHF and thought that 1 mg should do it. Disappointment again. Then I made a mistake and ordered 5-MTHF in the 5 mg strength. That did it. My number is 8.5 where I want it to be. I may have to toggle back and forth between the two strengths because it can be unwise to lower homocysteine too much.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Expensive, but best available

Reviewer1497090により 1 16, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a good high strength product from a reliable brand. Have looked, but not found anything as good. Capsule size is on the smaller side (good for kids), as we use this for Autism support (1 a day, with B12 shots, etc.).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

VERY GOOD SERVICE

5020326631191069277により 12 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

VERY GOOD SERVICE

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Активнная форма фолиевой кислоты (фолат)

4914253428932761099により 11 18, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Этот препарат Мне прописал доктор в комплексе с витаминной терапией при планировании беременности, так как у меня есть определенные сложности. Купила в медицинском центре в три раза дороже, чем здесь. Далее уже решила покупать на айхерб. Как мне объяснил доктор, не у всех людей фолиевая кислота может усваиваться, а 5-mthf это метаболически активная форма фолиевой кислоты, то есть уже расщеплення до такого состояния, что бы нормально усвоиться любым организмом.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

excellent product

4669966199893780123により 4 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is much better than the 1mg it makes such a difference. A great product so much more concentration.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошая дозировка

5629281035943711558により 10 03, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимала соло + поливитамины для снижения гомоцистеина. Не помог. Эффект наступил после полноценного изменения рациона питания со снижением животных белков + витамины В в повышенных дозировках в активной форме (пила В-Right)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Inferior to solgar brand metafolin

5357228986904339794により 3 30, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I found that this product to be extremely inferior to the solgar brand metafolin. I bought this thinking it's better value for money and it's more convenient then popping 10 tabs of solgar a day. I however dipped into a deep depression with crushing anxiety after 1 week from switching from solgar to this brand. Would not recommend to any with the 5-MTHFR gene mutation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Part of My Methylation Routine

5396792691865112654により 2 28, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Recommended by my NP for genetic methylation issues. This is one supplement of about 7 that I take for this genetic anomaly. I have been using this for 4 years. Symptoms are all under control.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2