JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Consistent High Quality

Reviewer1006772により 8 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

Always been happy with Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer1559362により 11 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As I have always been happy with Thorne Research's 5HTP , I made other purchases all from the Thorne brand recently but was disappointed by most of them except the 5HTP which I will keep buying and will not try other brands for due to lack of bad side effects and the efficacy of the mood lift I feel by taking 5 capsules each night. If I take them in the day they make me too sleepy. All pharmaceutical antidepressants have made me depressed, even if I wasn't before taking them (I was prescribed them to reduce fibromyalgia type pain), so Thorne 5HTP has been a blessing in getting a mood lift while enduring chronic pain.

5HTP for headaches

Reviewer1088842により 10 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Lifts Depression, Calms Anxiety

Reviewer1912677により 4 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As someone who experiences mild depression and anxiety frequently, I've tried a variety of 5-HTP brands. Thorne has been the most effective so far. Not sure it would be sufficient for a full-blown depression episode, but then I haven't even gotten close to that level since using 5-HTP. Generally take one cap at night, increasing to two at night and one in the morning if I notice my mood deteriorating over a few days.

Tryptophan

Reviewer2616703により 6 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very happy with this product

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Что-то среднее между витаминками и антидепрессантом.

5594889913747630874により 3 08, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Примерно половина упаковки выпита. Действует мягко. побочек не заметила. Общий фон настроения улучшился, аппетит снизился Эмоциональная привязка к еде осталась, но физически аппетита меньше. У Прозака действие гораздо сильнее, но и побочек тоже много. Раздражения меньше, невзгоды переживаются проще. Принимаю после еды 1 капсулу днем и 1 вечером. Думаю. что это для длительного применения. Дорого, но пока что ничего лучше я пробовала.

warning

5068618026788751761により 4 25, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I took one pill twice and got dizzy, couldn't control my eye movement, so I stopped taking pills. And I found many articles about 5-htp and B6 that says it could be fatal to take two elements at once. article of 5-htp-and-dizziness This product contains 5-htp and B6 together, and I recommend you to think about it first.

At ease

Reviewer3131880により 8 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have finally found some peace

Thorne 5-HTP

Reviewer1754091により 6 02, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is 1 of the best products I've tried - since my Thyroid decided to pack it in I was tired & miserable - the 5-HTP has really helped.

Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer3033237により 3 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My naturopath has prescribed this for bedtime use, to help me relax more, so I sleep better. Have been a user of this for over 7 years with success.

1-10 件/合計 27