JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Delicious and very calming

PurplePegasusにより 7 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I woke up not feeling too well. I picked up my iHerb package and made a cup of this tea. It's very comforting, the box says "nurture your soul" and I couldn't agree more. It took away the discomfort and I now find myself feeling peaceful and calm. What a great tea. The taste is very mild spicy, fragrant, not overpowering, exactly the quality you'd expect from an organic, non adulterated tea. This is 100% pure and no added flavors. I'm reviewing this after my first cup, it is that good. I only brewed it just a minute & half because green tea starts to become bitter after more than 60 secs but this is not green and the box says you can brew 4-5 min so will try that next time see how the stronger taste is. At any rate, I drink teas for their nourishing nutrients and this definitely gives instant mental benefits. I trust that the antioxidants are working their magic and the physical benefits one can't gauge are there as well. A very reputable company that does not use toxic "natural flavors" with hidden chemicals. I'll come back to them and buy more of this for friends.

Great drink

4906872613848574448により 3 20, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

One of my favorite tulsi tastes. Herbs make it quite pleasant and interesting drink.

Spicy Tulsi Chai

5141089498718213645により 9 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I loved this tea! Great flavour and good to have a different tasting tea as I drink a lot of peppermint and green tea. Will definitely order again :)

A slight perk-me-up

SavoringLifeにより 1 09, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It tastes alright (I drink it without adding sweeteners) and it does give a slightly perk-me-up. And nah, it is not spicy unless you can't tolerate any spiciness at all.

Вкусный, но не крепкий

5220833949021797679により 11 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Чай понравится поклонникам пряного чая латте из Старбакса. Особенно хорош с молоком, вспененным капучинатором, или со сгущенкой. Минус - недостаточно интенсивный вкус, чаю не хватает крепости.

a nice twist on tulsi tea

5094668820769790041により 9 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

a nice twist on tulsi tea

Great

5431948600581235274により 3 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Organic, healthy and very tasty!

Nyeh.

4801268652110952716により 1 26, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Not spicy enough. The tulsi is okay -- I was concerned that it might be too herby in a weird way, but it's fine. I'd just like more of the chai spices in my chai!

1-8 件/合計 8