JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-9 件/合計 9
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great taste and has maca!

jnewbiggingにより 7 16, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I needed some cacao powder so decided to try one with maca and I love it! Great taste. I'll use this in all my future baking projects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Can cause cancer and birth defects??

5341905083284551284により 3 31, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was very excited to try out this product as I´ve been having low energy levels for the past few weeks, but when I opened my iHerb package and started reading the statements on the back of the packaging, I found this tiny little sentence at the bottom of the package stating: "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm". How come this is not mentioned anywhere on iHerb? I would have never purchased this product had I known this beforehand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вкусняшка

5153210322631830616により 2 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Из всего что пробовала самый лучший какао -густой -насыщенный-с макой которая для женщин незаменима-Мака – это скорая помощь при гормональных нарушениях, особенно связанных с менопаузой, дисфункцией репродуктивной системы или переутомлением.-Мой продукт самый лучший самый любимый -Рекомендую

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Quality cacao but in a tiny packet

HonestReviewsHereにより 1 17, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, package runs out too fast :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nothing special, tastes ok

Reviewer1199452により 9 03, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you buy it for maca then I recommend getting Health Force Mace instead as this maca will not have any effect on your energy levels. It is not potent enough. If you are buying it for cacao then the taste is quite ordinary. A note to Canadian Customers: do not choose DHL EXPRESS shipping option. DHL will rip you off: you will be paying $14 for Customs clearance even if you order is $20.01. I have no idea why iherb uses them as a carrier.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Мягкий насыщенный вкус

Kseniia-Kseniiaにより 5 07, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Это уже не первое какао с этого сайта, но одно из лучших что мы пробовали. Вкус достаточно насыщенный, нет кислого привкуса. Очень хорошо разводится в горячей воде, заливаю его кипятком и даю настояться. Мужу понравилось больше всего, пил вместо кофе по утрам. Может это из- за маки в составе?))) я особо ничего не заметила, по моим ощущения бодрости не больше, чем от обычного хорошего какао)))

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Tastes good!

alleyappletreeにより 10 20, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tastes good but I wish the bag was a bit bigger for the price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

피로야 물러가라~~

Reviewer2789813により 2 26, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

15일이상 먹었음. 일단 이거 아침에 작은 티스푼으로 고봉쌓아서 아사이베리 파우더락 쉐킷~해서 먹으면 그날 커피먹은 효과같은 현상이 일어남. ^^ 맛은 씁쓸하지만, 기분이 나쁜 씁쓸은 아님. 하지만 밤에 잠도 잘오고, 일단은 부작용은 없어보임.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Raw cacao

4690938629307372678により 2 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great taste, im really happy about this

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-9 件/合計 9