JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Reviewer1549019により 6 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The tablets poorly hold together

4771196501841825363により 5 09, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Love it!

Reviewer3100938により 6 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

Easy to take

Reviewer1245181により 3 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

Excellent

Reviewer2377709により 2 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have found this product to be easy to take, and better assimilated for health than some other products I have tried. Well done Superior Source!!

good company

Reviewer2660288により 9 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

for those that cannot utilize fats, this is the only form of D3 that will break down and be used by the body.

very good

Reviewer2988396により 11 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good!

Graeme

5743062012248565596により 11 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

So easy to take

Great product

Reviewer2488788により 7 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product, easy to use. Melts under the tongue in seconds. A+

Microlingual vitamin d3

Reviewer2408320により 4 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is what all vitamins and herbs should be.I like fact that it dissovles instantly and goes right into your blood stream.

1-10 件/合計 22