JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

odereviewsにより 11 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Superior Source's MicroLingual vitamin B12

coupon-code-2014により 4 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

In my opinion this vitamin B12 is high quality product at competitive price. Superior Source's dissolve tablets are small and red. Red is the natural color of Vitamin B12. Tablets dissolves quickly and produces energy immediately. It also helps me to sleep through the night. Must order this more in the future.

удобные в применении

MarinaMalinaにより 3 13, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Люблю витамины этой фирмы за их удобство в применении - нужно положить под язык до полного растворения. Таблеточки маленькие, растворяются за пару минут. Хорошо и быстро поднимают гемоглобин.

B12

Reviewer2531271により 2 06, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product! Many people don't realize that methylcobalamin is the better absorbed B12; while a little more expensive, you get what you pay for.

Excellent

5681316234232543643により 8 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very easy to use - feeling more mentally alert after 2 weeks usage - will definitely continue to purchase this product

Рекомендую

OOOlgaにより 4 06, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Удобная форма для приема, хорошее соотношение компонентов.

Excellent

Reviewer2377709により 2 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The sub-lingual delivery of this vitamin combination makes it both efficient and effective. My only criticism is subjective, and that is that I found it overly sweet to the taste.

Horrible artificial taste!

5148633022190164828により 5 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Will not order again, hate the taste.

Tastes horribly

Reviewer2165989により 12 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I will therefore not order them again. They also have a red color that looks very artificial.

Love this B supplement!

Reviewer2476430により 5 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My daughter and I are both very tummy-sensitive to synthetic Bs. These melt instantly, and do not upset us at all!

1-10 件/合計 33