JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Best B-12 I have tried!

odereviewsにより 9 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

Very effective!

Reviewer2635804により 7 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Reviewer1631849により 7 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

B-12, B-6 and folic acid

Reviewer1912391により 7 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Will order again!

Methylcobalamin B-12

Didokittyにより 10 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

Excellent but expensive

Reviewer2674045により 1 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

The best form

Reviewer3160195により 11 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the natural form of B-12, no junk in it.

Good B-12 Vitamin

Reviewer1498352により 6 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I looked around quite a bit and this B-12 supplement was the best I could find. It works fast, doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers and also has B-6/Folic Acid.

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B-12,1000 mcg, B-6 & Folic

Reviewer1750553により 4 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Taste good. Dissolves quickly. Have ordered several times. guess it works. I'm feeling better.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

Reviewer1582777により 2 24, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

1-10 件/合計 23