JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Love them!!

Reviewer1987862により 1 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like getting my calcium, vitamin D and magnesium all-in-one on a normal day. Getting them with pomegranate and blueberry adds more nutritional benefits.

Love it!

krupenekにより 7 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought it for my Mom who struggles with Osteoporosis, but it becames my favourite too! A thoroughly thought combination of ingredients, that include Vitamin K2 in the form MK7, which is essential for bone strength and cardiovascular health. Pills are slightly big, but not too hard to swallow. Have a nice sour taste thanks to Vitamin C.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good product, no ill effects

Reviewer2905922により 11 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking this product for a few months. Good product.

Super Nutrition Calcium Blend

Reviewer2160005により 3 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is one of my favorite supplements ever! The price is right and the speed of delivery (and shipping costs) is always excellent with iHerb.

Nice calcium blend

Reviewer2591917により 1 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like the varied supplements included with this calcium. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the size of the tablets, and to get the recommended amounts you have to take three of them a day.

calcium in 3 easy swallow tabs

Reviewer1658682により 1 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an excellant product, that I have been using for some time,now. Only 3 tablets provide ALL the calcium & vit.D. along with the rest of the essential minerals. It breaks down & absorbs well

very good

Reviewer1202829により 4 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like this brand!

1-7 件/合計 7