JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 81
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Best flavor of all!!

Reviewer1155664により 10 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

OM Goodness good!!!! So sweet and creamy tasting! Love this flavor and brand, I have sweet leaf English toffee as well, but this one is better....at least here!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I really don't like stevia

4844540685300453282により 9 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

But this is great. I use a few drops in combination with almond butter that I've already sweetened with agave, and cover in my homemade chocolates. Makes the almond butter inside taste like... Toffee flavoured marsipan. Great stuff

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Обычная стевия нравится больше...

catseyeにより 1 09, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Была удивлена,насколько дешевый пластик у этой бутылочки!Крышка на отвинтилась,снялась прямо с защитным кольцом.Аромат понравился,карамельный.А вот во вкусе есть какая-то неприятная химозная нотка.Валяется теперь невостребованный на полке...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very creamy and rich smell

Sweetx-Shortyにより 9 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Imparts a rich and creamy taste into your coffee/hot chocolate. Definitely recommended. Squeezebottle design also ensures minimal mess and the stevia drops flow quite smoothly, not droopy/thick/sticky.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

super brand

5010190600247773850により 10 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

if you like the toffee this item is for you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love it!

victoryaにより 8 18, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use only some drops in coffee.The smell is very intense and I can not use a lot of it because of it's specific taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice flavor

GallaChiroにより 3 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like it, I use regular stevia and then a splash of this to flavor my coffee, that way it lasts longer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

me ha encantado.

lunaplateadazにより 6 16, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

deja un rico sabor como a los dulces toffee me ha encantado. Pero no sirve para todo tipo de infusiones ya que como tiene sabor incluido he notado que algunas infusiones con sabor quedan muy hostigantes y Ni se siente que estas tomando estevia, no deja para nada amargo :). Me gusto mucho su nuevo empaque ya que trae doble tapa y la pequeñita superior deja caer la cantidad justa.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Toffee Stevia

Reviewer3339239により 3 04, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a good product, I just didn't think the toffee flavor was strong enough.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice Flavour

5649150956425648240により 8 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ok taste, I prefer wisdom naturals English toffee to this though

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 81

1 2 3 4 5