JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Not what I expected

Reviewer1327109により 11 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been drinking gunpowder tea for a while and thought that buying organic would be a smart thing to do. Except this doesn't taste the same as what I have been drinking. I know there are many different green teas but I didn't know that the gunpowder green tea also can differ from brand to brand. This has a smokey taste which I don't like. Also the colour is not the same; as someone else has already mentioned it is yellow/brown and not as green as what I was used to. It's still quite drinkable. I'll finish this package but won't order this again.

Чай среднего качества!

Reviewer1839049により 10 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Чай чистый, но старый и безвкусный. Больше не возьму, дешево и сердито, очень сердито!

Great Value

hayesngにより 10 06, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great value though the flavor is lighter than what I expected, it lack the slight bitterness from normal green tea. But consider the price, I would say fair buy. If you looking for some stronger green tea like me, you can try the "Starwest Botanicals, Organic Chunmee Green" also from iherb. Just an extra 2 bucks, taste a bit better.

Lovely taste

Reviewer2701928により 2 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It has a lovely taste, is mild and doe not get bitter.

Satisfied

pickier-than-thouにより 4 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nice flavor!

Ok for everyday drinking

SavoringLifeにより 4 28, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Looking at the price, it is an alright tea for everyday drinking. Nothing uber fantastic though

Taste terrible

Reviewer2730476により 4 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This tea is not true gunpowder. It's loose leaf, as opposed to the tightly wound ball of true gunpowder green. Also, has no flavor and leaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. Will not purchase again.

so so green tea

Reviewer2191982により 10 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

it is not green ,but brown when brewed. the sencha green tea i herb sells is much much better. this tea is "grocery store quality"..not the usual Iherb stuff. it is low cost tho

Great value

Reviewer2737065により 1 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

At least 200 cups of green tea depending on how you do it is a superb value for at $12.35. The quality is quite exceptional.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Качественный чай и очень вкусный

Reviewer3123042により 2 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Качественный чай и очень вкусный. Рекомендую

1-10 件/合計 38