Great Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first tasted this tea in a restaurant in Evergreen, Co and loved it. I moved to the east coast and use to ask friends to send it to me because it wasn't available anywhere. I was so glad to find it online. Unfortunately, it was out of stock. However, IHerb let me know when it was available (which wasn't long). That is a great feature...on IHerb's site. Efficient and speedy delivery!!

Great flavor, great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me stay away from pop and coffee. The flavor is great. I like the fact that I can make it in my coffee pot. I was very fatigued before I started this product, butI have noticed a major improvement since I started drinking this. Thanks!

tastes great, no caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I drink a half gallon of this every day. I love the taste and the fact that there's no caffeine.

Great Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is so easy to make, delicious, and it has lots of good things in it. It is expensive, but worth it. I like it because I can drink it at night without a caffeine problem.

Great Service and fair pricing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb has wonderful customer service and prices are great. Fast shipping is also a great benefit. Thanks,E.Denz

D.Leydecker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

SPORTea gives me great energy without a "come down"-crash. There's no sugar, no calories, nothing artificial-just energy and refreshment. It is a great tasting tea with a vitamin C kick. I've been drinking it for 7 years now and definitely recommend trying it.

good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

top quality tea is good for those who do sports walk ect ect. not to drink everday too many electrolites are also bad and may have side effects but nothing big to worry about. some of my friends liked the flavor others hated it