JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 16
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Улучшаем Функцию Мозга!

Lenochekにより 9 14, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Препарат направлен на поддержание здорового уровня функционирования мозга и улучшение общего состояния. Конечно, по двум капсулам трудно судить о долговременном результате, но состав хороший: стандартизированные экстракты четырёх известных, широко исследованных растений, которые вместе оказывают синергетический эффект и помогают мозгу сфокусироваться - ашваганда (индийский женьшень), элеутерококк, гинкго билоба и виноградные косточки. Думаю, что полезно будет пропить полный курс.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Freebie looks good

FEED-ME-MOREにより 5 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Even though I don't think that D'Adamo creates very good and special personalized stuff, this freebie is exception. He even tried hard to add better other ingredients, without stearates which is good. Of course, one would like bigger freebie, for 7 days for example, but what can we do? We must be happy and with that amount and be thankful for trying.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Россия

Reviewer1277829により 9 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

хах) не понятно

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great brand and great ingredients!

eathealthyにより 7 02, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Quality brand from the guy who taught us all about living according to our blood types. This product is used to help with cognitive decline from natural aging processes. Although I didn't notice a difference from the two capsules, I believe that the ingredients are right for the job! Ashwaganda and Eleuthero are adaptogens that help body to deal with and reduce stress, gingko has shown excellent properties for memory and long term brain health. Grape seed extract is anti-aging. This formulation has all the ingredients for health and wellness without the side effects of prescriptions, don't think you can go wrong.If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Too small a sample.

TriedandTestedにより 3 30, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Took this for a couple of days, but didn't notice any significant effects. Perhaps, a larger dose is needed. Props for the blend of ingredients though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Can't say for sure

odereviewsにより 3 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had a good feeling all day, but pretty hard to say, if these helped or not. These are better than nothing. :) These freebies could use couple of more tablets to give a better results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

OK

juniperにより 6 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

With only 2 capsules, you won't be able to tell a difference.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

me

Reviewer1481271により 9 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

for me not work ;/

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dadamo.com

helpingfatpeopleにより 12 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like eleuthero root.. seems like a good combination of herbs. Dadamos capsules are stearate free. (which is good)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ordinary thing

Reviewer3140856により 3 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have not noticed anything.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 16

1 2